Posted: 4 years ago

Some couple goals..πŸ‘

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: natzcreado

Wow how understanding and concerned Rohit seems to be.... Amazing OS

Thanks!

Well he will be, he is a matured, cultured man and plus a doctor. 

Love, 

Mayu

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Awww cute os! πŸ˜‹β€

Thanks!

Love,

Mayu

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

Some couple goals..πŸ‘

Thanks for comments.

Yes, couple goals. Life is all about such small moments.

Love,

Mayu

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Mayu!!

This was such a sweet little OS! God we all know how brutal periods can be, so reading this in itself brought such a big smile on my face!

Rohit doing all this to pamper her during her week of torture was precious! I honestly doubt the show itself would ever go into this, but I'm glad you did - esp because Rohit is a doctor. He is well aware of how natural this process is, and that for some women, it truly is a painful week. So for him to try and do whatever he could to make her comfortable was just sooo sweet!

"I also these stupid periods because I can’t be intimate with you.”

^ This was the best part πŸ˜† As if there weren't enough consequences we had to deal with lool

It was an absolute pleasure to read this OS! Thanks for the PM πŸ€—

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Hey Mayu!!

Hey Hinal babe! πŸ€—

This was such a sweet little OS! God we all know how brutal periods can be, so reading this in itself brought such a big smile on my face!

Glad to be the reason for the smile. I know you need all the positiveness. β€οΈ

Rohit doing all this to pamper her during her week of torture was precious! I honestly doubt the show itself would ever go into this, but I'm glad you did - esp because Rohit is a doctor. He is well aware of how natural this process is, and that for some women, it truly is a painful week. So for him to try and do whatever he could to make her comfortable was just sooo sweet!

Yes, I guess this is how this idea came to my mind. I also have done this idea with another couple and that is a lesbian couple. Rohit being the doctor, he knows everything. I wanted to show something heartwarming. Periods suck girl, and it's painful. But when you have someone who will understand you, pamper you, it's easy that way. Be it a partner or friend. 

"I also these stupid periods because I can’t be intimate with you.”

^ This was the best part πŸ˜† As if there weren't enough consequences we had to deal with lool

Considering that Sona is quite outspoken and not shy, I thought to include this. πŸ€£

It was an absolute pleasure to read this OS! Thanks for the PM πŸ€—

Thanks once again! You are very welcome!

Love,

Mayu

-Mayu- thumbnail

Thank you so much!

Love, 

Mayu