Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Chalo guys Aaj ka quota khatam..... Guddy guddy night and gutter dreams to all... 🤗
P.s: I m missing my Enchuuuu for nt making me go mad with her kutte Billi ke gutter talks ..😒
tenduw tenduwi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Chalo guys Aaj ka quota khatam..... Guddy guddy night and gutter dreams to all... 🤗
P.s: I m missing my Enchuuuu for nt making me go mad with her kutte Billi ke gutter talks ..😒
tenduw tenduwi
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1eiy51hQ4s/?igshid=4ko2ge5m4h8i
My and virgo's favourite girls, respectively! 😍😍😂
Baby Rivaah, such a cutie😳
Goodnight Shilpaaaaaaaa! 🤗Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Chalo guys Aaj ka quota khatam..... Guddy guddy night and gutter dreams to all... 🤗
P.s: I m missing my Enchuuuu for nt making me go mad with her kutte Billi ke gutter talks ..😒
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Chalo guys Aaj ka quota khatam..... Guddy guddy night and gutter dreams to all... 🤗
P.s: I m missing my Enchuuuu for nt making me go mad with her kutte Billi ke gutter talks ..😒
Good night our gutter queen 😘😘
I love love love reevah..that kid has so much of peace on her face..wen she was 1 month old I feel this for her frm that tym only...🤗🤗https://www.instagram.com/p/B1eiy51hQ4s/?igshid=4ko2ge5m4h8i
My and virgo's favourite girls, respectively! 😍😍😂
Jab bhi ye Dil udas hota hy
Jane kaun aas pass rehta hai
Koi waada ny kiya lekin
Kyu Tera intezaar rehta hy
P.S : maatam ki shayari by Gulzar sahab 😆
Someone bring him back please😒
That big bun is such a headach