Originally posted by: roshni_az
🤣🤣 kya kare..we r victims of editors scissors..sare solutions prepare kar k rakhna parta hain😎
LOL, we are gonna end up with increased trps of sbs/E24/Aaj tak than KHKT 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: roshni_az
🤣🤣 kya kare..we r victims of editors scissors..sare solutions prepare kar k rakhna parta hain😎
LOL, we are gonna end up with increased trps of sbs/E24/Aaj tak than KHKT 🤣
Thank you for the replies my lovelies! That’s what I thought... soooo sad ... I was enjoying Rohit and Sona’s dance on the Radhe Radhe song and booom... it was cut off so fast 😭😭😭
When I saw the Maha episode on the day it was aired - it was of 40+ mins, however if you see it now the length is 20+ and as I mentioned all the segment removed.
Even the sequence where Sonakshi dances to Radha Kaise na Jale - there is some weird bg score and no song 🙄