Also side note Revti Is so annoying...she is going to be even more annoying in the funeral 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Also side note Revti Is so annoying...she is going to be even more annoying in the funeral 🤔
Originally posted by: RISH1234
Saw the epi...hmm fishy abt BALIDAN....so smwhr i gt it hw it vl wrk in guddus death....pata nai ab aunty kya blackmail karegi 🤷..
Baki epi is good....filmy hai pura...ekadam guddan style...
Haan even I felt that word Balidaan quite suspicious..koyi toh jayega Jindal parivaar se .and bichara bakra bangaya Angad Jindal 😂
Originally posted by: kshah1987
I think they fake Guddans death is my feeling.
possibilities r high...bt dnt knw wht cvs r plang...i vl make a seperate post of my wierd prediction..
Originally posted by: rockingcouple12
Haan even I felt that word Balidaan quite suspicious..koyi toh jayega Jindal parivaar se .and bichara bakra bangaya Angad Jindal 😂
Angu toh gaya.. guddu vl also go...
Guddan said something about Sindoor na I don’t remember exactly that dialogue but when she that mujhe Deepika padukone ki woh dialogue Sindoor ki kimmat tum kya jano ramesh babu from Om shaanti Om movie ka yaad aagaya😂