I m enjoying my weekend with forum stories😎 read back to back two updates😉 whn it will b updated nxt?? I m always missing d updates of stories
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I m enjoying my weekend with forum stories😎 read back to back two updates😉 whn it will b updated nxt?? I m always missing d updates of stories
Originally posted by: roshni_az
I m enjoying my weekend with forum stories😎 read back to back two updates😉 whn it will b updated nxt?? I m always missing d updates of stories
Thankyou so much!
Next update of this story is tomorrow!
Be ready for chapter 4 tomorrow! ❤
Read all 3 parts just now... they are so cute
ur imagination and writing skill is awesome dear...
waiting for next...
Rohit is so cute and rude😆
Abhimanyu is cute too but I like Pulkit Pooja😆💔
Really really loved the update!
Waiting for more!
Wowwwww!!!!!!!!
Please add more jealous Rohit
Serial mae Toh Abhi possible nahi hai due to Sumit re-entry , at least we can see jealous Rohit here with Abhi n sona's frdship😉
Awe cute angry Rohit 😜 ... how nice it would be to see something like this on the show.., didn’t want the chapter to end, greedy me 🙈 ! Please update the next chapter soon .. CVS please visit IF we have some amazing writers here with beautiful situations .. 😜
Awesome story
Love it
Continue soon
Originally posted by: roshni_az
I m enjoying my weekend with forum stories😎 read back to back two updates😉 whn it will b updated nxt?? I m always missing d updates of stories
Thankyou so much!
Nxt update Friday or Saturday! 😊
Originally posted by: mishti_forever
Read all 3 parts just now... they are so cute
ur imagination and writing skill is awesome dear...
waiting for next...
Thankyou so much for bearing up with the errors too😂
Glad you like my work!
Originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik
Rohit is so cute and rude😆
Abhimanyu is cute too but I like Pulkit Pooja😆💔
Really really loved the update!
Waiting for more!
Thankyou so much! ♥♥
Abhi- pooja is just for fun or maybe something 😋