It's awkward Cheran watching Kavin Losliya convo 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's awkward Cheran watching Kavin Losliya convo 😳
BB anounce HM will get suprise.
BB anounce HM will get suprise.
Enna surprise I missed it ...
Losliya va evict pannama vidamatan pola...😡
I like tharsan.. however.. i felt Vanitha's reasons for nominating tharsan valid. He acts mostly based on KH advice.
I think the surprise is Cheran we entry.
akka saying surprise soilltu 8 pieces chicken anupita porga....🤣Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Enna surprise I missed it ...
Grilled chicken surprise 😳
Losliya is very clear on what she has to do...
Kavin is trying to block her emotionally..😡
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
akka saying surprise soilltu 8 pieces chicken anupita porga....🤣
🤣