It's 9:30 and I am here.🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It's 9:30 and I am here.🤗
And I am here too!
Hi labhya, Anshika and su di!🤗
9.30 ho gaya.
And I am here.
Hi everyone 😃
Me... i am also here😃
Oh god... i missed this place so much
Yo prachu is here too...
Kaisi hai behen?🤗 school kaisa chal Raha hai?
It feels so good to be here. It has been so much time.
Hey ansh🤗
I am soo happy seeing you all here
It feels so good
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Yo prachu is here too...
Kaisi hai behen?🤗 school kaisa chal Raha hai?
Yes I am here.😳
Maine bhoot banke Kal yahan swagging ki thi.
Padhai to achi chal rahi hai.