Malhar ki behen to badi gajab Nikli...
Her dialogue....
Kaisa ghar hai ye
Pagal bachha... atharv
Balika vadhu... Kalyani
Ye mahtari... aau saheb
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Malhar ki behen to badi gajab Nikli...
Her dialogue....
Kaisa ghar hai ye
Pagal bachha... atharv
Balika vadhu... Kalyani
Ye mahtari... aau saheb
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Precap ~ Kalyani unmindfully coming to a place by eating pickles . Malhar saw a truck coming .He called her several times but she didn't listen .The truck hit kalyani .
Wat wat wat why kyun
OMG wat wat wat
But
tu pm check kar jaldi kuch urgent work hainOriginally posted by: kusharberry
what omg this something unexpected
I agree even iam worried now just don't want history to repeat again kabyeah barosa karega Kalyani koOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
same thing like ketki caused it almost
make all deshmukh villain infront of malhar who blindly trust ketki
I don't want to predict but tbh I am not having any good vibe from malhar's trust issue n his already being too emotional
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
titlu marge all post in on post dear..so can give the clear index pls dear
Par how will know that
This is better na😭
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
He called swara aunty.
Oh sry🤣
tu pm check kar kuch urgent work hainOriginally posted by: kusharberry
I agree even iam worried now just don't want history to repeat again kabyeah barosa karega Kalyani ko
ohi I don't want to predict but cvs history make me worried now
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
same thing like ketki caused it almost
make all deshmukh villain infront of malhar who blindly trust ketki
I don't want to predict but tbh I am not having any good vibe from malhar's trust issue n his already being too emotional
I am getting the same vibe. I almost don't wanna watch the show until Atharva comes back as the main villain. my expectation for this track keeps dropping the more I watch it.
Thanks for the update titli
ek page follow karne mein problem kya hain
if we post in all pages then how I will make index as index needed that is y the thread is name ...so all updates can be in one place