Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
TFS...
Indeed a good article...
I m going gaga on the marriage photo.... Look at those happiness...
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
TFS...
Indeed a good article...
I m going gaga on the marriage photo.... Look at those happiness...
@bold same
Lovely article! PB has an 8.2 rating on IMDB? Awesome 👏
I loved the wedding photo too...so much serenity in that visual :)

This makes me feel the wedding sequence has been shot already, just being kept under wraps.
Lovely article! PB has an 8.2 rating on IMDB? Awesome 👏
I loved the wedding photo too...so much serenity in that visual :)
This picture is particularly beautiful ♥️♥️😘😍😭
This makes me feel the wedding sequence has been shot already, just being kept under wraps.
Yeah maybe so. There are two new pics in this article.
Lovely article! PB has an 8.2 rating on IMDB? Awesome 👏
I loved the wedding photo too...so much serenity in that visual :)
https://www.storypick.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/cc.jpg
Such a beautiful wedding pic it is!
Lol.
I dont know who the writer is but referring to a 35 years Kady as Middle age really.
Its little wonder Society has a problem with 2nd Marriage if it can't get past the age thing.
In the so called a 35 years woman is considered Old and its sad.
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
1.5k