Oh shw already ending ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Oh shw already ending ?
Hehe kyu shukar , achha Nahi hain kya? R dragged so much?
No. I didn't watch it. so I am happy that it is ending and a new drama is starting.
Hehe k. Bt u like Sohai Na?
so its ending in 2 weeks...if theres an epi next week that is
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
so its ending in 2 weeks...if theres an epi next week that is
I think no epi next week.
How did her scar go away so quick! I mean not even a scratch! She disappears from home and voila its gone by the time she goes to the shelter home! (I'm up to when she gets back with her husband, so catching up)
Originally posted by: brainychild92
How did her scar go away so quick! I mean not even a scratch! She disappears from home and voila its gone by the time she goes to the shelter home! (I'm up to when she gets back with her husband, so catching up)
It happens only in Pak dramas. 😆
why is this darama ending so quickly?
i was surprised too...i wish they focused the show on the acid attack rather than being characterless
seems like the acid attack has been long forgotten
i find shumaila and jawads track more interesting...i think mukhtar will get cancer or something