Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Every time I see that you've updated, I get butterflies and I save the read for the best time in the day. That's the power of your story and the way you developed the characters. I love your version of Bajaj. The way you portrayed him, that's my dream man right there.

Coming back to the story, I actually thought Anurag was out of the picture. But he's back. I am really looking forward to Prerna's thoughts of him after she meets him this time. And of course, Bajaj's reaction; will he be cool or will the king become a little possessive?

I literally had tears in my eyes while reading that whole kitchen scene. The way Prerna says "its perfect" is feels. I also liked how Tubby wasn't ignored.. cutie pie.

Lastly, snackilicious vs. Paresh Rawal? Hahaha, loved that. 
And Prerna rambling, cute!!!

Looking forward to the next update. I see you mentioned PM'ng the next chapters, if you have a list for PM's, will you please add me in?? Thank youuuu

komlika thumbnail

Please update soon ðŸ˜ƒ

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear 

Lovely update.  Its awesome.  Tattos reminded ksg

Its noce to see Rishab helping her in studies.

Paresh rawal seriously hillarious

Send pm dear

Ty dear

Suma 💕

Edited by sumathiaishu - 4 years ago
Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I’m not going to get my masters, I’m not going to get a job. Oh god, I’ll have to become an Instagram influencer!

Wait. This is exactly my line of thought!!! 

Okay let me say that celebratory dinner, flowers and just that unadulterated warmness made me want to steal Bajaj so I could spend my good days with him... ahem before I get carried away 

So I was totally on board with Prerna and could visualize Karan and was drooling over it but why did you mention Paresh Rawal woman?!?! That doused   all the thirst away instantly... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‚

Ooooh. The king is ready for his next pounce. I’m hooked.

I think most people who are studying and don't know what to do with their lives will relate to the instagram influencer line. ðŸ¤£

Prerna is a true millenial.

Wasn't he really sweet with the whole dinner thing? I just want to show how he's changing slowly as well. Learning to care for someone other than Kuki. 

You write the sweetest things, Nida!

<3

Sohali19 thumbnail

Author's Note:

Hi,

As some of you may already know, all future updates after PART 20 of this story shall be via pm only. If I figure out how its done. ðŸ˜•

This below is the PM list from people who have stuck with me throughout or atleast for a majority of this unending story. If you want to be removed from the list, please please do let me know. I would be mortified, knowing I’m sending winding updates to someone who didn’t want them.

Finally, not to seem rude or insufferable, but a lot of effort goes into each update. I actually proof-read and research where required. I'm fine with putting in that effort for those who are actually vocal in their support or their criticism. So if you've been a silent reader, I am genuinely glad that you liked the story and my writing, but I'm not in the position to make additions to the list. It's just too much work for little payoff. I hope you guys understand.

1.    Waqtzaya: Ankie

2.    Sanzbarbie

3.    AnjuRish

4.    Aryapdane: Aparna

5.    Arshi_asya: Anjali

6.    Wistfulness: Shruti

7.    Gurmeet4Drashti: Nida

8.    Esha143

9.    Eishe10

10.  Pori: Faiza

11.  Komlika

12.  Sumathiaishu: Suma

13.  Katheriene

14.  Najma123

15.  ShumiM: moushumi

16.  Isha123asya

17.  MR21: Ramya

18.  ItsRitzi

19.  Lovefk

20. Rexana19: Rekha

21. Phoenix75

22. Dumas

23. Sanyaeterna: Sanya

24. AppuDappu: Esther

25. Venacava

26. Luvzindagi

27. Veil of roses

28. Sapsur

29. Uroos

30. AsEnAth

31. ilazyair

32. Messi21

33. Yush001

34. pharma555

35. rsk16

36. Teri Malang

37. Manasi_16

38.Arabearxo

If I’ve missed out any of the regulars, please let me know and I’ll make sure that you’re pinged.

My best, as always.

Sohaa

Edited by Sohali19 - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Please do PM me whenever you update..😊

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please please please include me in the PM list as well. You've written one terrific story. I apologise for not being vocal. Please.

-Rekha

Sohali19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rexana19

Please please please include me in the PM list as well. You've written one terrific story. I apologise for not being vocal. Please.

-Rekha

Oh, sorry about the lapse. I'll add you in. No issues.

Deepshikha20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please pm me too whenever you update ....please please

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Add me to your pm list thanks.