Can't comlplain as she wanted to show her fun side. 😂
I really loved her outfit here.. 😍
This and that senorita outfit are my favs😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't comlplain as she wanted to show her fun side. 😂
I really loved her outfit here.. 😍
This and that senorita outfit are my favs😍
The rescue pattern with these two is always hilarious.. Whenever one of them gets stuck the other one jumps to rescue mission only to be rescued himself/herself later..😂😂😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That whole track is hilarious and love absolutely loved Pre here😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByaKxmYhj_P/
😍
The rescue pattern with these two is always hilarious.. Whenever one of them gets stuck the other one jumps to rescue mission only to be rescued himself/herself later..😂😂😂
IKR they go to save the other one ends up getting into trouble together and starts fighting why you came here😂😂🤦
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
IKR they go to save the other one ends up getting into trouble together and starts fighting why you came here😂😂🤦
I hope this remains Constant ....❤️😆
https://twitter.com/Iam_Tee_/status/1170311610948345856?s=19
Favourite AnuPre dance ❤️
+Infinity to this tweet😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HTJ_fBhsV/
Caption ♥️
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I hope this remains Constant ....❤️😆
Hopefully yeh parampara yoohi jaari rahe😆
Another rescue mission of our Ladka Ladki..😆
This hug..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwFOBj7B4--/?igshid=1wy1005mwxhzs