😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Annnnnnn (っ◞‸◟c)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Annnnnnn (っ◞‸◟c)
साठ reserved for RB ke SWAG का पाठ 😆
(。;_;。)(´~`) (´⌒`;) ( ´~`)
🤣🤣पाठ toh RB jald kisi ko sikhaegaa😆साठ reserved for RB ke SWAG का पाठ 😆
It's time to shift here.
Love the title. Only time will tell if she is worth all this.
I strongly believe Bajaj is a Basu too. Though I don't want it or anything as such but everything just points it towards that. 🤔
I don't want to watch today's episode. 🤔
🤢Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I strongly believe Bajaj is a Basu too. Though I don't want it or anything as such but everything just points it towards that. 🤔
Love the title.
I am still doping on his nervousness. 🤣
She is only Cookies mother 😆