omg...I choked on my tea🤣Veena's jail visits and Anurag's hospital visits
The only consistencies in kzk! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
omg...I choked on my tea🤣Veena's jail visits and Anurag's hospital visits
The only consistencies in kzk! 🤣
Sorry! 😒🤣Originally posted by: pallawi1803
omg...I choked on my tea🤣
he will remember abhiya..obv after the non sense he will remember..pehle din hi Kar leta to track first day over..but dekhna he will remember..Originally posted by: abhiya_12
This!!!!
The fact that my Anurag Basu can't remember these memories, her tears , words hurts me more than anyone and their so called love story 💔💔💔
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
he will remember abhiya..obv after the non sense he will remember..pehle din hi Kar leta to track first day over..but dekhna he will remember..
I know he will remember 2 weeks before Bajaj leave, I trust him this much😆
I agree..n this girl makes me cry so much I do not have the heart to watch these scenes again... humiliation, these scenes n obv Anurag sitting lifeless after prerna n Bajaj Marriage💔 it hurts...Originally posted by: UKFBVJ5SRG7WICKK
The last best performance from erica ....😆
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
I can rewatch her longing of not to remove sindoor and dhaga and most importantly don't want to leave and his comforting her
Both Parth and Erica excelled in this scene 😳
Waise the latest kitchen convo was also good by Erica 😊
It was Good , not best (IMO) ....I was just happy that finally I saw Prerna who love Anurag ....
TBH Erica's acting is at below Average in the show currently .... No zeal , No nuances , No power in eyes ....NOTHING...
🤣Originally posted by: NMAZQMPOJUDJCD3T
because he always got what he deserved .....😆
jab awwkaat ke bahar ka kuch mlta hain, toh desperateness aati hain...
Pallawi theory bholo😆
🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I know he will remember 2 weeks before Bajaj leave, I trust him this much😆
Abhiya, just bajaj ke jane se kaam nahi chalega, he has to take his daughter along... He has to......