Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Deshmukh sleep in courtyard because entire house except 2 rooms are in the mallus side of loc and belongs to them and out house common .AN looks like a palace from outside it is unlikely that they can't afford 3 more rooms for a sis bro and parents.par ha hamare Dil mein bas anusar aur kalmash ke liye jaga he bas.

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

they can sleep in kitchen if they want🤢

ya phir bawadi ke room mein🤢🤣

better yet hum hi dalenge bawadi mein😈🤣

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

they can sleep in kitchen if they want🤢

ya phir bawadi ke room mein🤢🤣

better yet hum hi dalenge bawadi mein😈🤣

aur lock BHI karega hum

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Deshmukh sleep in courtyard because entire house except 2 rooms are in the mallus side of loc and belongs to them and out house common .AN looks like a palace from outside it is unlikely that they can't afford 3 more rooms for a sis bro and parents.par ha hamare Dil mein bas anusar aur kalmash ke liye jaga he bas.

true

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

aur lock BHI karega hum

yes😈

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

ketki was slepping in outhouse

upar se jab laye tho she was made to lay in their bedroom so i dont think iss side mein bhi rooms hai

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

ketki was slepping in outhouse

upar se jab laye tho she was made to lay in their bedroom so i dont think iss side mein bhi rooms hai

No di ketki keliye guest room ready ki thi . Just see that epi it was not outhouse . It's just ki most convos occured inside the out house.atya used to stay in malhars side so she also had a room. Remember malhar asked Bai to take moksh to atyas room drunk scene. Then ketki ki bedroom Lana . I think just 3 rahthe he toh sare rooms locked and unsused rahthe he isliye us din bhi kayani was shown opening windows and arranging things  in guest room

Before loc drama atya Anu Vivek pallu nal goda as all of them were having different rooms and even kallu had one with Anu that time they never slept in angan.atharv usi Ghar mein rahthe the and in old epi I have seen him in a separate room too

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Ha par to create Ott they can forget all this and show ki AN has no more rooms.

PS. Even kalma room is the one in which AS and RS used to sleep before loc

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh naye log kaha rehete hai i dont care mujhe frankly sirf kalma ki bedroom se matlab hai. But Swara aka bubbly ( malhar use bubbly bulata hai) sampada ya nal godavari k kamre mein rehe sakta hai. Aur Bapji aur unki wife ek kamre mein ....aur sid aur atharav ek kamre mein i am just giving idea.😝😝