🤣 I was gonna say that..
But I beg to differ... Cars ac and cold have more effect on women than men.. Parth must have seen or thought of something...........maybe.........
Thats more possible......
Interesting 🤪 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 I was gonna say that..
But I beg to differ... Cars ac and cold have more effect on women than men.. Parth must have seen or thought of something...........maybe.........
Thats more possible......
Interesting 🤪 🤣
My little devil is sitting next me and looking at what I'm typing... Thank God he can't read yet.... 😆
Thank God 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣
Otherwise who knows which word will come out later in the most inconvenient places 😆
🤣 I was gonna say that..
But I beg to differ... Cars ac and cold have more effect on women than men.. Parth must have seen or thought of something...........maybe.........
Thats more possible......
Then that's nt gonna happen to me bcz... I get head ache with car acs n whenever we go out I just order to switch it off 😂😂😂
I agree 😆 I have these sort of discussions with him very comfortably and in detail😂 he says I don't have any problem with inter-caste/love marriage if you become independent from every angle. Though I never had any bf, just I like to talk about everything with my dad generally. 😆
My dad never talked to me like this...even now that I m married n with a kid 🤣 he is too shy u see 😆
I used to have such discussions with mum 😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Then that's nt gonna happen to me bcz... I get head ache with car acs n whenever we go out I just order to switch it off 😂😂😂
I thank my scarf/jacket etc all the time since I like car acs 🤣
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Thank God 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣
Otherwise who knows which word will come out later in the most inconvenient places 😆
I swear.. I once made the mistake of watching one episode of kzk without headphones.. And this little guy went around the house for two days saying NIKAAAAAA.........
My hubby was puzzled.. What this words was and where he had picked it up from... 🤣🤣
Thanks hope🤪, I am getting to learn so many new things from here every now and then! 🤣🤣 I was gonna say that..
But I beg to differ... Cars ac and cold have more effect on women than men.. Parth must have seen or thought of something...........maybe.........
Thats more possible......
I swear.. I once made the mistake of watching one episode of kzk without headphones.. And this little guy went around the house for two days saying NIKAAAAAA.........
My hubby was puzzled.. What this words was and where he had picked it up from... 🤣🤣
Epic 🤣
They have the tendency to pick the most weird words imaginable 🤣
After my mother's demise, he is trying every possible way to fill her space in my and my sister's life. So, yeah we are lucky in that way! 😳😆Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
My dad never talked to me like this...even now that I m married n with a kid 🤣 he is too shy u see 😆
I used to have such discussions with mum 😆
Thanks hope🤪, I am getting to learn so many new things from here every now and then! 🤣
U wait n watch...more such gems will come out 🤣