next AT AnuPre/ParIca AT#123-
finish this soon
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
next AT AnuPre/ParIca AT#123-
finish this soon
Erica was brilliant in this😔 AnuPre- The pain💔
I went back and read hope's earth and moon analogy again😭 It is so beautiful
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Erica was brilliant in this😔 AnuPre- The pain💔
I went back and read hope's earth and moon analogy again😭 It is so beautiful
That post was brilliant ❤️
Originally posted by: ifmember
That post was brilliant ❤️
stay strong for the episode🤗 wonder what cvs will give us today
It's still 2:18 Am over here :P In India it would be 4:50am :D
Feel like eating chat. Yum yum.
Feel like eating chat. Yum yum.
I miss paani puri..my favourite street food😳
Originally posted by: priya185
stay strong for the episode🤗 wonder what cvs will give us today
We Don't care now🤗
true I stopped watchingOriginally posted by: -Doppelganger-
We Don't care now🤗
Been over a month 😴