.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Raghbir finally realises he is in love with Pragati! 

And NOT because of any Bani relation. So we got what we wanted in a way. Raghbir falls for Pragati. 

Now only if Pragati was not actually Bani all would have been perfect. But still I am going to forget that she is and enjoy Praghbir.

Obviously Raghbir will eventually find out about Pragati and they will temporarily separate. 

But thank you CVs for not ruining my Praghbir. Thank you! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes Raghbir realised that he loves PRAGATI......he said i love PRAGATI not bani or refelction of Bani....so thank you CVs....Praghbir hug was❤️.....did you notice Pragati's expressions in that scene????she was so shocked and looked a little vulnerable in that hug.....for a few moments she competely forgot about her revenge and hate jaap....emotionaly shake ho gai thi bechari.....power of Raghbir's tight hug...😉

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aparna phir se koi scene shoot kr rahi as bani kya haiiii hum kb enjoy karenge only praghbir scene y aoarna again shoot as bani koi double role track to nhi im scared if 1flashback scene ho to ok bt no stupid track ekta ka koi trust nhi kr sakti :(

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

And NOT because of any Bani relation. So we got what we wanted in a way. Raghbir falls for Pragati. 

Now only if Pragati was not actually Bani all would have been perfect. But still I am going to forget that she is and enjoy Praghbir.

Obviously Raghbir will eventually find out about Pragati and they will temporarily separate. 

OMG Dilwale. -- my thoughts in order and I kid you not 1. OMG Raghbir is FINALLY going to be happy. THANK YOU CVs. He admitted his love 2. Fangirling meri tujhse PVP aisi judi hai yeh ke kya kahein bhaye koi aur na re (SERIOUSLY I should send him this on insta. 3. Dilwale will be so happy to see tht Raghbir fell for Pragati and not a reflection of Bani that he could see in Pragati. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pragbhir hug was🤗🤗❤️❤️.really felt that emotions of raghbir for pragati n not for bani.thank god he realise that he is in love with pragati.hope todays episode goes more well , not that it was a dream sequence etc etc .eagerly waiting for today episode n precap.so many days pragati was looking at him in loving way n now he will be looking at her ,hope atleast this week tv trp increases.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hii I hope we cn see praghbir romance bt what about bani scene I mean aparna ne kal phir se scene shoot kiya ahh bt im also very happy raghbir ne pragati ko as pragati hi pyar kiya bani nhi dikhi usmay I hope agay b acha ho 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

yup finally he realises that he is deeply in love with pragati

i completely agree and for most of us pragati is not bani and our raghbir fall in love with pragati

exactly...i am ignoring the fact that she is bani...i wish its never known to anyone she is bani and live a life as pragati,bani died and it should be the way

I hope not🙏

can't thank EK and team enough...this is the best move they took after the blunder they made declaring pragati as bani

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It would be great if this whole Pragati is Bani revelation was just Pragati internalizing Bani's emotions, her pain and what she has endured. And that when the time comes it turns out that she is only Pragati

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stylish_VJ

It would be great if this whole Pragati is Bani revelation was just Pragati internalizing Bani's emotions, her pain and what she has endured. And that when the time comes it turns out that she is only Pragati

LOL. Don’t we all wish that.