Both Divyanka and Rajeev are overacting in the show and it is embarrassing to watch them. The show is not meant for them 😂😂
Both Divyanka and Rajeev are overacting in the show and it is embarrassing to watch them. The show is not meant for them 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anything that has that cringe Divyanka means automatically it is in my not to watch list.
I am bore of Rajiv khandelwal. Loved him as sujal to extreme and in repoters. Bored of watching same hate love stories.
I wouldve watched if not for that OTT ki devi, saccharine sweet Divyanka...
I wouldve watched if not for that OTT ki devi, saccharine sweet Divyanka...
Loved it.. Called me a pankha.
Just like other bi****s here who can't get over their favourite. I love to be a pankha just like them.
I'm planning to watch it coz I like Rajeev khandelwal.. 😳
Nope Fakeyanka is a big turn off
Originally posted by: sreeu12345
Loved it.. Called me a pankha.
Just like other bi****s here who can't get over their favourite. I love to be a pankha just like them.
then be a pankha ac or a cooler...........who cares......... I dislike her and if not for her, i wud've watched it....... she ruins any good story by just her OTT presence.......
Watched the first episode only, it was OK OK. Didn't like Divyanka & Rajeev playing their younger roles.
I have never got the khandelwal hype. He does nothing for me.