basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Once again it was amazing! 

I loved the part! 

Continue sooner! 

And thanks for making the index finally๐Ÿ˜‹

Awwh thank youu!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!!

I'll try to get the next part written asap! I wanted to finish writing the story before I post the first part, but I couldn't wait and got a little impatient :P But I'll definitely try to have it up soon (:

And the pleasure is mine! Actually the idea of a comprehensive one was yours, so thanks for that! I've been told that it'll be made as a sticky so that'll help with the ease of access too :)

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dancedanceRR

Wonderful start and oh so angsty! Canโ€™t wait to see where you take this story! 

Thaank youu so much!! I enjoy RoNakshi angst. There's soo much to explore when it comes to that you know.

I hope I can meet your expectations with the rest of this SS (:

basket_101 thumbnail

Hey you guys! While this part is shorter (for which I do apologize), it took me longer to write this than the first part. So I do hope you guys enjoy it :)

The Aftermath | Part 2

I opened my eyes and saw my mother on the chair beside the bed, her head in her hands and her frame appearing to be a little more weakened. I tried swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat, but to no avail.

"Mom," I said with a hoarse voice. She quickly sprang to my side upon hearing my voice. "Rohit, are you okay baccha? Does your head still hurt? Are you okay?"

I could see relief in her eyes, but I could also see the worry that was etched in them. She kissed my forehead and hugged me, but didn't say another word. I could hear her sniffling and felt her hand pry off my back to wipe away her tears, however she said nothing and as usual, nor did I. I just hugged her tight, tears of my own threatening to drop unannounced. The other members of the family soon joined in it seemed as I heard their footsteps. But I kept my grip on my mother tight and didn't look at anyone else. I didn't have the courage, nor the strength, to explain anything. No one knew, and while I was ashamed of having hidden such an integral part of my life from the people I loved the most, it's also true that I wouldn't have done it any differently.

Talking about her brought forth the memories of our time. It was self-inflicted torture. The more I spoke about her, the more I remembered everything. Every. Little. Thing.

The way her laugh once used to light up my days. The way her voice once used to soothe my inner chaos. The way the twinkle in her eyes once used to radiate my life.

And then the day... September 26. It wasn't just the day of her accident. No... there was more to it. More than anyone knew. More than I've been able to put into words for anyone.

Honestly, I was just tired; so damn tired.

There was a tingling numbness spreading through the tips of my fingers, and before I could pull myself out of it, my surroundings began fading out.

--

"Naren, you should take Mummy ji home. I'll stay here with Rohit. Dr. Dogra mentioned that he is stable but if there's any change in his condition, I'll call you right away."

"Are you sure Veena? Will you be alright?" Naren said pensively. He was worried for Rohit of course, but he was also concerned about Veena. And while the concern was something he voiced out, he knew his attempts to ask her to head home would be even more futile so he didn't even bother. He took the family home, leaving Veena alone with Rohit for the evening and perhaps the night if Rohit's condition did not improve.

--

"Shankar, could you please take me to the Sippy Hospital?"

I felt an inexplicable urge to visit Rohit today. I typically never had an issue switching on-and-off from being Sonakshi and into Parvati. However, even as I donned Parvati's character today, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Rohit. I knew he was hurting - actually I've known that since quite a while now. But he was treading on thin ice now. The Rohit I had seen on the streets of Pune had been a stark contrast to the one I supposedly knew. The helplessness in his eyes, the guilt. I knew it was consuming him entirely, and while I was sure that my visit would probably hardly make a difference, I still had to try.

As I entered the hospital and onto the floor where he was currently being kept, I saw just Veena aunty sitting in the corridor. Her hands on her forehead and her foot anxiously tapping the floor underneath it.

I sat beside her, though she didn't register my presence until I put my hand on her shoulder. "How is he doing aunty?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled sadly, "He's doing better. The doctors do want to keep him a little longer, but he should be out by tomorrow for sure."

I nodded and tried to smile back. "How are you?"

She shook her head and smiled some more. "I've always been worried about him you know. Ever since...," she trailed off.

"I know it must have been hard for you to see him after all that happened with Raima. But isn't there som..." but she cut me off before I could even finish my sentence. Placing a hand on mine, she said "You know about Raima?"

I looked at her, not realizing at the moment how shocked she was at this revelation. "He's never said anything about her to anyone but me..."

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Unres! 

Reading the chapter just got me back to the hospital scene! When we see something we surely remember it for a longer period of time but when we get to read it as well it help to connect with the characters so damn well! The way you portrayed there feelings was amazing and of course Raima! Damn I hate her name right now! 

Next chapter please! 

Sorry for such a late unres๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 4 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail

Shall be waiting! Now I'm hoping I didn't write something wrong ๐Ÿ˜†

basket_101 thumbnail

Thank youu!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mumma Sippy, yaar!! She just has my heart. I adore her so much. <333

And Sona! The way you showed her dilemma, her worry. Hats off!! I absolutely loved that part where she was talking about how she couldn't give her 100% to Parvati cause she was so worried about Rohit.

AMAZINGLY WRITTEN. โค

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh hope rohit recovered fast 

loved veena sona bond

please do continue

bye sumi

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I m a fan of ur stories frm d vry first day I visited dis forum..I luved reading all ur o.s..such cute ones๐Ÿ˜  coming to this one..evn I flt once was dt one day scolding enough?? but dn I convinced myslf dat may b he needed someone to jst blurt out evrythng..nd dat ws sonakshi at dat moment.may b dats y he felt light hearted..

waiting to read dis as well..nd do write more o.s..I m a huge fan of those cute cute o.s..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’œ

Edited by roshni_az - 4 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Mumma Sippy, yaar!! She just has my heart. I adore her so much. <333

And Sona! The way you showed her dilemma, her worry. Hats off!! I absolutely loved that part where she was talking about how she couldn't give her 100% to Parvati cause she was so worried about Rohit.

AMAZINGLY WRITTEN. โค

Heyy Prags!!

I loooove her too! I always get a smile whenever I see her on screen - the actress and the character both are perfect!

Thank you soooo muchhhh!! I'm glad you enjoyed reading this part! I was a little unsure about it, but I'm glad it came across well! ๐Ÿค—