amazing lovely
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
amazing lovely
I want to deactivate mine
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Global moderator or Vijay
But I don't think it's possible.....I tried years ago to deactivate my account but it didn't happened
Really? My bad. 🤔
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Arre thats why I am keep repeating woh usko udhar chode with Sneha too for atleast 1 day n tell her that he is going to BM alone and not to disturb him at all as he is tired of his relatives ie BB n her too 🤣🤣🤣
Woh zid karegi ki mujhe bhi aapke saath hi jaana hai🤪
Then bajju be like- Mrs Bajaj aap bahut ziddi Hain
That's sad.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I want to deactivate mine
Anyway, it's your choice and I respect it. :)
She is for breaking the rules and he is meant to overtake her that she goes blank on why she broke the rules😳 🤣Doori rules set ho gaye ab kya baithe gi ya shayad like every rule this one also has an opposite reaction🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Not sure if she's going to doubt him. 🤔
Considering what she said in the recently launched promo, she will lash out at Bajaj for getting Anurag attacked. I already hate it. Poor Bajaj😭, he trusts her so much, can’t she trust him a bit? I know he’s done some very wrong things but he’d never get Anurag attacked.