
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

How could Shahid always afford bungalows in Mumbai despite being a flop hero for years? Mubai me bungalow milna, aur woh bhi sea facing, paise walo ko bhi naseeb nahin hote.
investment Kiya hoga kahi in share marketHow could Shahid always afford bungalows in Mumbai despite being a flop hero for years? Mubai me bungalow milna, aur woh bhi sea facing, paise walo ko bhi naseeb nahin hote.
Originally posted by: Charaiveti
investment Kiya hoga kahi in share market
Paise toh Akki aur HR ke paas bhi dher saare hai, but they live in apartments.
How could Shahid always afford bungalows in Mumbai despite being a flop hero for years? Mubai me bungalow milna, aur woh bhi sea facing, paise walo ko bhi naseeb nahin hote.
Maybe renting... He used to live in the same building as PC when they were dating no. After that the news was that he shifted to a flat in Vidya's building. The tabloids made fun of him saying that he loves to be neighbours with his exes.. When did he buy the bungalow in Juhu?
How could Shahid always afford bungalows in Mumbai despite being a flop hero for years? Mubai me bungalow milna, aur woh bhi sea facing, paise walo ko bhi naseeb nahin hote.
I was wondering the same.. Dahej ka paisa?
some people just prefer not spending money on bungalow etc, they'd rather use it to take great vacations. N some want a great bungalow n garden n all for daily aramPaise toh Akki aur HR ke paas bhi dher saare hai, but they live in apartments.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Maybe renting... He used to live in the same building as PC when they were dating no. After that the news was that he shifted to a flat in Vidya's building. The tabloids made fun of him saying that he loves to be neighbours with his exes.. When did he buy the bungalow in Juhu?
I think the bungalow where he is living right now is beside Vidya's. I remember when Vidya got dengue a report blamed Shahid's swimming pool for that.
Paise toh Akki aur HR ke paas bhi dher saare hai, but they live in apartments.
But Akki lives in his sasur ji's bungalow.. no?
I think the bungalow where he is living right now is beside Vidya's. I remember when Vidya got dengue a report blamed Shahid's swimming pool for that.
Hmm.. Maybe this article is calling a flat bungalow then.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0