+1000 in my opinion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
+1000 in my opinion
I would just like to point out if you use BaPre and any negative connotations follow on this platform ...then the moderation team will not be liable for it nor will the use of the term be banned. Please think before u go for the change on this platform.
No....absolutely not !! Only PreRish....we won't tolerate BaPre in any platform . Let's trend and let SP know in every SM platform that PreRish is the couple name....they'd change it....it had happened before in case of RiKara .
OK guys I ended up making like a million gifs again, I LOVED today's episode, have a look at my gifs here:
If any of you have any request do let me know!😃