Yeah he was there in the precap. That's where I got the AT title. 😛Originally posted by: mythical
Great then I'll watch that only. Was Bajaj in precap? Then I'll FF the second half to watch that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah he was there in the precap. That's where I got the AT title. 😛Originally posted by: mythical
Great then I'll watch that only. Was Bajaj in precap? Then I'll FF the second half to watch that
Originally posted by: mythical
Great then I'll watch that only. Was Bajaj in precap? Then I'll FF the second half to watch that
Yes he's there in precap
His look 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
@kalank I am just swooning over all those gifs Well done !! They look dreamy☺️
Thanks so much!!🤗
Reposting again , Those who dint read my new Mini OS
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5112158/prerish-os-ramaa-ramaa-kyu-yeah-aloo-ka-drama
His look 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I know right??☺️
☺️ More gifs in the CG if you want to see! Included more of the dance :)
He was waiting for right moment as got signals too 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
His stares said it all. 😆
Mr Bajaj's possessiveness will come forward in full swing now. So far he didn't have issues with Prerna talking to ex but now those interactions will affect him. Let's see how long he tolerates the emotional infidelity.