yes injection kal hee real lagake aayee hoon 🤣Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Itni jaldii 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes injection kal hee real lagake aayee hoon 🤣Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Itni jaldii 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Tooly ji ..... ladki haath se nikalti jaa rahi hain....
Make your move fast ...
Competition toh dekho 🥺
pls IQ ka ek pic post kar
Naveen babu se bore hogaye ab
It's been the longest she has been gaayab! 😭Originally posted by: RollingStones
Me too 😭😭😭.....
Gopu please come yaarrr..... I’ll not discuss AnuPre ... sacchii kasam se 😆
Waise, she said ki weekends pe aaungi🤔abhiya aajao yaar, stick by your words! 🥺😆
Tum bass dekhte hi reh jaoge, tooly..... Buck up! 😆Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Competition toh dekho 🥺
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Competition toh dekho 🥺
Woh Aashiq hi kyaa ...jo boyfriends ka Dariyaa paar na karein...
There is a line in new Bad boy song from Saaho...
It goes .... Mood mein aa gaya toh Tere Boyfriend ke aage laga dunga EX ....
😆
iQ?????Originally posted by: RollingStones
Yeah Hiten would have been Lallu for Bajaj....
I would stilll stick to my Original choice IQ ...
I so wanted to hear him and Eri conversation as BP..... one with Baritone and one with Exotic tone .....
I never thought I would say this but...... Colors keep it up! 😂