We may get a scene of Mr Bajaj's guests praising Prerna. I'd love to watch his reaction to it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We may get a scene of Mr Bajaj's guests praising Prerna. I'd love to watch his reaction to it.
😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We may get a scene of Mr Bajaj's guests praising Prerna. I'd love to watch his reaction to it.
He wants that only🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We may get a scene of Mr Bajaj's guests praising Prerna. I'd love to watch his reaction to it.
Mil gaya Wifey ko pasand karne ke decision ko justify karne ek aur reason
KZK2 best promo till date
Power vs Love - PreRish marriage promo
Had the best editing with perfect choice of scenes with adding needed suspense factor for offline audience. That particular BGM when RB's face shown with intentions revealed
👌
PS: Its P's best look too till date.
Next can expect something like this for RB's ex entry / P's pregnancy track
I fell asleep 5 times reading the previous AT from pg 88 😆
AT Title
poor her was lost in her guests and he is doing her tareef which goes unnoticed by her and he is like i complimented u and u ignore me .. forget it 😆
I will fall asleep zz
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We may get a scene of Mr Bajaj's guests praising Prerna. I'd love to watch his reaction to it.
He will feel.proud of her.
Haan koi zyada tareef ki wife ki toh j honge.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We may get a scene of Mr Bajaj's guests praising Prerna. I'd love to watch his reaction to it.
Haan wahi both ladies who praised Pre one in front of Masi as well i hope that Mohit dude flirts a bit with Mrs B and praises her ....
So the maha episode is On Sunday right?