Originally posted by: RollingStones
I forget we have this place 🤔
U wont forget if u check ur My post🤗 Where is gopu bahu?? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I forget we have this place 🤔
U wont forget if u check ur My post🤗 Where is gopu bahu?? 🤔
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I forget we have this place 🤔
Chalo shukar hai yaad aaya toh we missed you and your Gopu, okay! 🤗😆 Chalo ab Gopu ko bhi laao idhar - sab sath mill ke Chugli kareinge idhar 😆🤣
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I forget we have this place 🤔
Pehle bol Tu kya ny bhulti buddhi..!
AT ke 100th AT ny dekha
Mere bday booky ka thread ny dekha
Ab pulao walon ko bhul gayi.... Kyu ki biryani jal gayi 😒 nt talking to u... 😒
Come on, come on, turn the radio on🤗
Til I hit the dance floor, Hit the dance floor, I got all I need, No I ain't got cash, I ain't got cash 🤣🤣 dance floor as the AT🤣
It's Friday night and I won't be long
Gotta do my hair, I put my makeup on
It's Friday night and I won't be long! 😍
You know what, it's actually a Friday night here! 🤣
Aditi..... Me soch me padd gayi for a sec ki aaj kis desh me Friday night hy 😂😂😂
Behen itna kya gutter mei kho gyi thi??!!! 😲🤣Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Aditi..... Me soch me padd gayi for a sec ki aaj kis desh me Friday night hy 😂😂😂
🤣Behen itna kya gutter mei kho gyi thi??!!! 😲🤣
Behen itna kya gutter mei kho gyi thi??!!! 😲🤣
Moni ke... parica ke... twins ke ...sapno me. .
missed ench had such nice mauka to dhone keee😭Bookyyyyy🤗where were you yesterday? And where is ench? You guys were getting missed😒 and ench ko bolo some new panchis are flying around our AT! 🤪🤣
Aur chachi ban ne ke? 🤣Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Moni ke... parica ke... twins ke ...sapno me. .