Posted: 4 years ago

That was such an Awesome Chapter 

When Ishita enters Raman's cabin he is angry only because 

she didn't tell the receptionist that she is Raman's wife 

Raman tells Ishita last night at first he was hurt and angry with her 

accusation but later realized her hurt is only because she has started 

accepting him as her husband 

but today she has proved she is ashamed of their marriage and instantly

Ishita tells Raman she felt guilty when she entered his office but she accepts him as her

husband 

Raman is happy that finally now she has accepted him and their marriage 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update

Ishita got drunk and got insulted

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 20

Raman was hugging Ishita to his heart content while she was just hiding in him.he was stroking her hair softly while she was also enjoying their proximity,the way he care for her.everytime the way he make her feel special ,she was just loosing herself to him.

She was lost in him when he said-achcha clinic gayi thi aaj,he asked only to get no reply.he asked again,this time a little louder,when she look at him and asked-huh??kuch pucha aapne??

Raman smiled and asked-clinic gayi thi??

Ishita nodded in no.

Raman-why??

Ishita-how can I,I slapped u,how can I go without apologising.aapko sorry kahe bina,aapke mujhe maaf kiye bina,I just can't stay peacefully.so I came here,the time I got to know the truth.

Raman smiled and said-kyun,main itna important hoon.

Ishita look down and said-for every wife,her husband is most important.

Raman smiled fully hearing this from her and said-so,u finally acknowledged me as ur hubby.

Ishita-thats what u r,Shaadi bhale jabardasti ki thi,but main isse pure dil se maanti hoon.aap pati ho mere and I am really lucky to have u.she said caressing his cheek.

Raman smiled and said-clinic drop kar doon Kya??

Ishita look down and said-if u r free ,we can go home.she said hesitantly.

Raman-ok,just wait for a while,main abhi finish kar ke aata hoon,phir saath mein chalte hai.

Ishita nodded while he went out happily,he was really happy that Ishita has finally started trusting him ,may be even loving him.and this whole feeling was very overwhelming for him.

He went to his subordinate and got busy in finishing his work while Ishita sat on the couch and look around.his cabin was very elegantly decorated.his many pictures was there,some alone,few with family and employees.many magazines were kept there ,she was looking around happily thinking how great her husband is,when her eyes fell on his coat on his chair.

She got up and walked to his chair and picked his coat.she smelled it and hugged it.

Ishita-i don't know what I am feeling ,but bahut achcha lag raha hai aapke saath.i just want to get lost in ur arms,I am just loving being in ur arms,just hold me tight ,Raman.never to let me go.she was talking to his coat smelling his masculine fragrance ,when he opened the door.

Ishita got startled and said-woh main,woh main,woh actually ganda ho gaya tha,I was just cleaning it.

Raman smiled and said walking to her-i didn't asked,why u r giving explanation.saying so he grab her waist and pulled her closer.

He caressed her waist sensuously and said-main aur meri har cheez tumhari hai,u don't have to give any kind of explanation of touching either of it.he was saying while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Raman smiled and kissed her temple when her stomach growl.

He look at her while she look down in embarrassment.

Raman-subah breakfast nahi Kiya tha naa thik se.

Ishita nodded in no and said-i was sad,that u planned all that against me.toh khaane ka mann nahi Kiya,then was waiting for u since last five hours,toh lunch bhi nahi kiya,so finally I am hungry.she said with a pout.

Raman-me too,let's go and eat something.phir ghar chalte hai,ok??

Ishita nodded and both walked out of the office together.

Soon both were on the way to hotel.they reached hotel and had their food.both were stealing glances to each other and loving the new found feeling.

Ishita-aisa lag raha hai ,jaise main hawaon mein hoon,itni khush kyun hoon main.just because I am with him or because I have started realising that he truly loves me .joh bhi ho,I am loving this feeling.she was thinking and eating slowly.

Raman was observing her ,he said-what u r thinking,about me??

Ishita smiled and nodded in no.he too smiled and both continued eating.

After having food,both went back to their house.simmi and toshiji look ishra together happy and got angry but didn't do anything as Mr bhalla had threatened them.

The rest of the day passed normally.ishra were lost in each other ,stealing glances of each other.raman was busy in his work while Ishita was busy in admiring him,when he said-i think u have forgotten that u have to make my favourite,joh tumhe pata bhi lagana hai .

Ishita-oh yes,thanks for reminding me.she said and went .

Ishita-ab kaise pata karun,simmi aur mummy ji toh mujhe batane wali nahi,neelu se puchti hoon.saying so she went downstairs while Raman heard her and called the help telling them already not to tell anything to Ishita.

He smiled and said-thoda effort kijiye,Mrs bhalla.love to see u making effort for me .he said and got busy in his work.

Ishita went back disappointed as noone told her,his favourite.she start thinking ways to find his favourite and after thinking for long,she thought to Google it,as he is a big shot.

She took her laptop and typed his name only to see many topics on it.she start looking for any personal interview of him but didn't get any.so she started watching his videos looking for talking about his favourite.

Soon she forget what she is looking for and start admiring her handsome husband .she was smiling continuously looking into her laptop making him confused.

Raman-what she is doing??let me go and check.thinking so he went to her,she was just too lost in him to notice him.

Raman went behind her and saw her watching his interviews.he smiled fully and went very close to her.he removed her earphones very slowly and said-watch video of 22/05/2016,u will get to know my all favourites.saying so he went kissing her hair while she sat like a statue feeling his soft touch.

He came back after sometime and saw her still sitting in same position.he went to her smiling and said again-statue over,u can move.time is running,Mrs bhalla.he said and went while she start searching his interview.

Soon she found it and watch it.

Ishita-unka favourite idli sambhar hai,OMG ,so he loves south Indian,shayad issliye mujhe bhi pasand kiya.i will make authentic south Indian dishes for him,but baakiyon ke liye bhi toh banana hoga.will ask the help.aur kuch meetha bhi toh banana hota hai,moong dal ka halwa bana dungi .all will surely love it.she think and went down to make arrangement for next day.

Simmi and toshiji got angry seeing her in kitchen and again made an ugly plan to trouble Ishita.

Next morning,Ishita got up early and start making food .she was expecting toshiji to did her puja for first rasoi but the senior most help did it .though she felt bad but then just let it go.she start making food for everyone with enthusiasm and at nine,she was busy in decorating food for everyone.

Soon all came down and Ishita start serving .Mr bhalla was very impressed with Ishita and was praising her while Raman was just eating very slowly.ishita saw this and asked-kya hua Raman,achcha nahi bana hai.maine bahut mehnat se banaya hai.she said smiling while simmi and toshiji smirked .

Raman-nahi,it's very good.i am really loving this.thank u so much for making my favourite.he said eating with a smile making their face fell.

Ishita happily served everyone halwa at last.raman had it and look around ,he realised nobody is saying anything ,it means someone intentionally mixed something in his bowl of halwa.he look at his mother and sister and it didn't took him a minute to understand who did this.he got angry but don't want to create a scene,so he ate everything slowly and said-i am done,thank u for ur wonderful breakfast,Ishita .tum chalogi mere saath yaa phir baad mein jaogi.

Ishita-i will go after sometime.

Raman-ok,take care.sorry don't have anything to gift u now,so for now,this will do.saying so he kissed her forehead softly and went .

Ishita smiled and went to her room to change .

After a while,she was going to her clinic when she heard simmi and toshiji talking.

Simmi-i don't know what's wrong,itna saara namak aur laal mirch milayi thi sambhar mein,phir bhi Bhai ne puri khatam kar li,even the halwa with garam masala.

Toshiji-pata nahi tune kaise milaya tha,he went without saying a word to her.saara plan chopat ho gaya.she said making Ishita shocked.

She ran to the dining table  and tasted the leftover from his plate and spill it immediately.

Ishita-hey bhagwaan,he ate this,yeh kha kar gaye hai ,raman.yeh Kya kar diya aapne simmi aur mummy ji.aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.mujhe takleef dene ke liye,Raman ko itni takleef de di.not done ,u have crossed ur limit today.ab main chup nahi rahungi,but first ,I have to go to him.he must not be fine.she said to herself and ran out of the mansion.

That's all for now,enjoy.

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update loved how ishu got lost in Raman omg simmi and toshiji crossed their limits seems now ishu will not tolerate them Continue soon
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing.

Raman was too good.

Simmi&toshiji pher se ishu  ki saath aisa kiya. Raman ko pata chal gaya. Ishu ko bhi. Ab dekhte hai ishu kya karte hai.😊😊

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Feel bad for Raman 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz update soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishra were lost in hug raman asked ishita if she didnt go to clinic she said no how can she go even after knowing he was innocent and before asking sorry from him raman asked if he is that important ishita said for every wife her husband is important raman said so she have accepted him her husband ishita said so what he married her forcefully but for her he is her husband from that day only ishita said if they can go home ishita was talking with ramans coat raman came there she started giving excuse raman said he is her only she dont need to give explanation ishra reached home toshiji and simmi got angry seeing ishra together raman reminded ishita she have to make his faviourate she thanks him for reminding her she was thinking who will tell her ramans faviourate she thought to ask neelu but raman had asked her not to say anything to ishita neelu did the same ishita thought to search on internet but soon she started admiring him raman smiled seeing that loved his antics ishita was lost he told her to see 2016 interview she was surprised hearing he likes idli sambhar next day she was thinking toshiji will do pooja for her first rasoi but got sad seeing help doing that she made all the foods toshiji and simmi did their work mr.bhalla was praising ishitas food raman was eating slowly he realized toshiji and simmi have done something with food he thanks ishita for food and left ishita heard toshiji and simmi talk they had mixed mirch powder in ramans sambhar and garam masala in halwa poor raman both are disgusting ishita was angry hearing that hope she will stand for her love

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow......

Finally ishita started loving raman..... 

Toshiji and simmi is too bad......

Please update next part soon..... 

Can't wait for next one...... 

Thanks for the pm dear 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!!! This is my favorite story of late. The characterization of both Ishita and Raman are alluring.. Ishita has a bad past, still insecure about love and Raman with the same love healing her.. Ishita too slowly opening herself to the ocean of love... 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di