Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
Bold ekdam I remember it
bold in blue please do it
Bold in red oh that hosepipe comment bhi 🤣
Omg hosepipe🤣🤣
I miss kallu where is she
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
Bold ekdam I remember it
bold in blue please do it
Bold in red oh that hosepipe comment bhi 🤣
Omg hosepipe🤣🤣
I miss kallu where is she
don't know she is gayaeb today
that day something happen truly hosepipe
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
don't know she is gayaeb today
that day something happen truly hosepipe
God that day🤣
Golden era in at
I miss those days *sigh*
M2 mere insta app mein has tag search recent wale mein kuch load nahi ho raha🤢
Only top posts loading
yes yes I know
me too missing re ..kitna acche the
let me check kya hua IG meinOriginally posted by: bluemoon255
M2 mere insta app mein has tag search recent wale mein kuch load nahi ho raha🤢
Only top posts loading
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
let me check kya hua IG mein
Ok😭