That he is
So sweet that scene
I was awwing tbh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That he is
So sweet that scene
I was awwing tbh
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
🤗prem patra dekh kuch bheja hain
Done baby
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Suggest title for epi from today's episode
Yellow blue Ily jaisa sound krta hai
Or, Mai Malhar ji ko tutthe hue nahi Dekh sakti
Or, Malharji Mai apki Jaan ko khatre Mai nahi Dekh sakti
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1whZYwF_et/?hl=en
We are used to such winky winky things .But humari Nirupa Roy Anupriya is not....Her reaction was🙀🙀🙀priceless !🤦♀️🤦♀️
kallu nehi hain isliye 🤣
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
kallu nehi hain isliye 🤣
Abhi ayegi with nah nah nah
Waise I told u Na kabhi I can call malharji only malharji not mallu with respect
I am patenting that statement
I will sue ppl if they use my convos as theirs
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Abhi ayegi with nah nah nah
Waise I told u Na kabhi I can call malharji only malharji not mallu with respect
I am patenting that statement
I will sue ppl if they use my convos as theirs
Bold ekdam I remember it
bold in blue please do it
Bold in red oh that hosepipe comment bhi 🤣