Ok Girls
Gn🤗
FYI
Tomm I am not giving early morning WU.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok Girls
Gn🤗
FYI
Tomm I am not giving early morning WU.
I really liked today's prerish scene. Best scene of today's episode. I just hope they will properly build up their relationship from here on and will provide us more such beautiful scenes.
why are you so cute kia 🤣Originally posted by: forbidden
I feel bad now do I bash her that bad 🤣
Hey guys!!!
I am a naya taza phanka of Prerish😊
Good night everyone...@Shin Ji...@Kia Ji.....nice ranting with you😆....will look forward to more tomorrow....Byee
Night laal chadhi ..see ya tom
the stare you give your better half when it comes to the last pizza slice. 😅
The death glare you give to a golgappa Wala When he skips you in middle and gives your hissa ka golgappa to the one standing beside you 🤣🤣
Dil tutta re marungi tujhe jutta re....
Idk whyy....but I want it to be her...😆
I love this convo so much 
