I love both 6 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I love both 6 🤣
I love u both 100000000…......Originally posted by: bluemoon255
I love u both 3000
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
ekdam sahi jo kuch ke dimag mein nehi ghusta so humesha ready with feminism ka jhande
Marriage is about all understanding n helping each other with their flaws n weak points
Meri kamiya tum poori karing
Mein tumhari
Fitting together like pieces of puzzle
ekdam saare kalle dhaage bhi like that epi wala pilluOriginally posted by: bluemoon255
Duniya ke saare kaale teekes inke upar
Originally posted by: kusharberry
I love both 6 🤣
I love u 7 🤣
Originally posted by: kusharberry
I love u both 100000000…......
Infinity baby
P.s.iron man won't forgive u for outrunning him🤣
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
I love u both 3000
I love u both infinite 🤣😛
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Meri kamiya tum poori karing
Mein tumhari
Fitting together like pieces of puzzle
Ekdam sahi bola bold n u give the main essence of married couple's life
Hain yeh takla decent diking
Looks like aao saheb got her hero m2🤣
Kallu unki bhi shaadi karadho🤣
Ya phir Is he malhar ka papa like ppl speculating as he is prominent actor