but i was 5 before so you know 😎Umm Humpty Ji....aren't you 4 now??Aur kitni choti...🤣
*please don't mind me...dunno what happened to me...I'm cracking up typing here*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but i was 5 before so you know 😎Umm Humpty Ji....aren't you 4 now??Aur kitni choti...🤣
*please don't mind me...dunno what happened to me...I'm cracking up typing here*
wuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha with this.. now me off.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
MRS BAJAJ NE SOFE PAR SULAYA MR BAJAJ KO WO BHI GHAYAL HALAT MEIN!!!!! DEKHIYE ISS BEDARD BIWI KO!!!!
🤣



thanks for the feedback! I hope you understand that I am not trying to make the gifs pale because I wanted to, it is just that certain scenes get a lot of disturbances, and colouring needs to be changed, I tried hard to make this one bright and colourful!
Oh please no need to explain...I haven't thought anything like that...I can imagine how much work goes in making these...you and others are willingly doing them is the most anyone else can ask for....Thanks for all your efforts....to you and all other makers...
I struggled with noise and grains and went to make non-animated stuff. 😆thanks for the feedback! I hope you understand that I am not trying to make the gifs pale because I wanted to, it is just that certain scenes get a lot of disturbances, and colouring needs to be changed, I tried hard to make this one bright and colourful!
Some GIFs require extra hardwork in coloring.
Atyanth sundar....pehle se bhi jyada...❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
wuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha with this.. now me off.
Byeeee🤗
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
MRS BAJAJ NE SOFE PAR SULAYA MR BAJAJ KO WO BHI GHAYAL HALAT MEIN!!!!! DEKHIYE ISS BEDARD BIWI KO!!!!
🤣
Such a uncaring wife he got 🤣 he said I am fine and she said are you sure you can sleep on sofa and he said yeah I am sure bas he went to sleep on sofa 😉
Me to off to work ❤️ aaj zyada busy hu 😔
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I struggled with noise and grains and went to make non-animated stuff. 😆
Some GIFs require extra hardwork in coloring.
Only you and I know the struggle of making gifs here😆🤗