How can we expect anything else from him....he's Rishabh Bajaj na...I was expecting exactly that....
hey! What do you think of this colouring?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How can we expect anything else from him....he's Rishabh Bajaj na...I was expecting exactly that....
hey! What do you think of this colouring?

i hate ksg in beards and stubble trust me. Rarely i found it hot all thanks to RockyS or else no one hates ksg in a stubble/beard as much as i do. 😆 no man his cheeks have gone too much inside thoda meat hona mangta 😆Arre Men look nice like this only....meat on cheeks don't suit all men...esp. mature men...teenagers pe its ok....not MEN...
personally I like clean shaven...sleek looking men....that's why I like RB's look
Man is made of steel. Nothing can wound him or harm him.👏👏
Just like the baby in his wife's womb. Like son like father 😂
PreRish AT cameo special awards goes to Sanu 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
🤣🤣 I'll disappear in 2 mins and reappear for 5 mins 5 hours later🤣🤣 #CAMEO
Man is made of steel. Nothing can wound him or harm him.👏👏
Made of steel to protect a golden heart...❤️
Prerna is lying that she married for money can she tell the truth so we move ahead from this track 🙏
perfect Kalank....
pehle waale mein P was looking Pale....ab perfect hai...❤️
3.8 trp one show got omg 😮
Bichare ko bed sirf hospital mein naseeb huyi thi 😔