ismeh meri kasoor nahi hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ismeh meri kasoor nahi hai
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
yup tereM1 bhul gaye hain
I was more interested in kallu mallu gusing in each other irrespective of the places🤣
🤣☺️Originally posted by: bluemoon255
I was more interested in kallu mallu gusing in each other irrespective of the places🤣
Lol
In that scene wer anu takes kallu away
Mallu is like did that just happen
His face is like he can't believe it happened .🤣
maai ne mere candy mujhse cheen lya 😭 type faceOriginally posted by: bluemoon255
Lol
In that scene wer anu takes kallu away
Mallu is like did that just happen
His face is like he can't believe it happened .🤣


kedam se hua M1 koOriginally posted by: kusharberry
haaa Dementia dementia
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Lol
In that scene wer anu takes kallu away
Mallu is like did that just happen
His face is like he can't believe it happened .🤣
bechara expected his wifey will say nahi aayi mujhe malharji ki saath rahna hai but uska ti ti phiss huva 😆
yup bahut luckyOriginally posted by: bluemoon255
Lucky camera🤣
ha I can see thatOriginally posted by: kusharberry
ismeh meri kasoor nahi hai
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
I was more interested in kallu mallu gusing in each other irrespective of the places🤣
🤣🤣