Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Darr toh hai iss baat ka. Par lagta nahi ki aisa hoga. If Kunal loved Mishti he would have given his efforts in the courtship

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

Ok so let me clarify beforehand that I know the show isn't trying to show what I'm going to write about. It's just something that's been on my mind after watching d Maha episode.

Why the hell is Kunal so obsessed with Mishti ?? I mean honestly if I didn't know Abir and Mishti are the couple of the show , I would hv believed Kunal is secretly in love wid Mishti . He even hugged Mishti infront of everyone just to tell her a warning about kuhu's future .

Here the guy was getting married to Kuhu and he couldn't even think 1% about her. I'm not saying he should hv felt how pretty d bride looked and all but he didn't think anything about her the whole time. Only Mishti🤔.

It's like when people hate each other and den fall in love wid dem. 

Even when he was engaged to Mishti he was happy about the arrangement. Mishti broke the engagement ......not Kunal. He had even told Mishti ' ok I forgive you and let's go inside ' before Mishti broke off the engagement .

I used to think Kunal has feelings for Kuhu but hasn't realised it yet but then if you do love someone ,then you will automatically move over your past bitterness of a broken engagement. But apna Kunal only talks about Mishti all the time .He is like a college kid obsessed with the girl who broke his heart.

Mishti has asked sorry and done everything possible to make Kunal forgive her ( though it wasn't even her fault and she knows dt ). Still Kunal doesn't forgive her. Seems like he will be ok if Mishti begs him to marry her and take her back😳

i totally agree with this post.

The same things went through my mind.

During mishti kunal time, he was not in love with mishti, yet he was ok getting married to her, infact he agreed to the gordhana first.

Why then is he unhappy  to get married to kuhu?

What was the difference in his relationship btw mishti and what he has with kuhu?

He did not want to break his alliance with mishti as he did not want to fail a second time, but was ok to fail a third time with kuhu?

He had no feeling for kuhu at all during this track, just felt mild pity and affection for her, all his attention and hatred only for mishti.

Am sure if in this time during his track with kuhu ,if mishti  had begged him to take her back, he would have done so in a heartbeat.

The cvs are trying to show that he hates mishti because she rejected him , but this is more than that.

He is blaming her for his marriage, he is totally obsessed with her. 

Does he dislike mishti with abir because she rejected him or because he has feelings for her?

I personally  think he just hates her for rejection , but the cvs are overdoing with the obsession and hatred bit, do much so that his feeling now match abirs feeling.

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think you got my point.

I know that its Kunal's ego only. But the way he behaves makes it look dt way.

It was kind of a fun / sarcastic way to look at the way he behaves . He is just overdoing it now......just my take .

i feel he resents abir havng feeling for mishti since he considered mishti his wife to be in the past.

Mishti is the one who got away.

Lets see what he tells kuhu on monday.

But don’t thing the cvs will show two brothers in love with same girl.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guy3

Hehe true, kunal Big Ben are mishti’s biggest fangirls! 😜Mujhe darr hai abir kaheen insecure aur jealous na ho jaaye🤣

Aur kuhu ko pataa chala toh kunal ko joote Padne hain🤣

Sach kaha😆

Kuhu kya Kunal ko joote se maaregi , jab pta chalega ki Kunal doesn't habour feelings for her and their marriage was a deal fr him ( he seriously said deal😳) ......wo toh phir se Mishti pe hi blame daalne wali hai aur Kunal ke pair pakadlegi ( bas yehi Baki reh gya hai Kuhu ke liye )

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

many has same question

if he started to like her 

then why would he talk like that on sagai day

but he was okay with her sharing things about his father and that car scene where dheere first time fully was lunched he was enjoying there even

i know rs will not show that

Exactly !! We all know CVS are not trying to show dt but it kinda looks like dt.

If you take Kuhu out of the picture , den this will look like a triangle only. He care for Kuhu and probably has a soft corner for her too . But he was willingly marrying Mishti and since she broke the marriage......it's always been about Mishti ...... completely ignoring his feelings for Kuhu.

Ab toh Shaadi ki deal b bol diya bande ne and Kuhu is like a clause that he missed while signing d deal

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Darr toh hai iss baat ka. Par lagta nahi ki aisa hoga. If Kunal loved Mishti he would have given his efforts in the courtship

No no Kunal doesn't love Mishti . Dts clear and we all know story is not intending to show dt at all.

But the way his whole life is revolving around one rejection is now going overboard. Didn't Shweta also reject him ? 

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

i totally agree with this post.

The same things went through my mind.

During mishti kunal time, he was not in love with mishti, yet he was ok getting married to her, infact he agreed to the gordhana first.

Why then is he unhappy  to get married to kuhu?

What was the difference in his relationship btw mishti and what he has with kuhu?

He did not want to break his alliance with mishti as he did not want to fail a second time, but was ok to fail a third time with kuhu?

He had no feeling for kuhu at all during this track, just felt mild pity and affection for her, all his attention and hatred only for mishti.

Am sure if in this time during his track with kuhu ,if mishti  had begged him to take her back, he would have done so in a heartbeat.

The cvs are trying to show that he hates mishti because she rejected him , but this is more than that.

He is blaming her for his marriage, he is totally obsessed with her. 

Does he dislike mishti with abir because she rejected him or because he has feelings for her?

I personally  think he just hates her for rejection , but the cvs are overdoing with the obsession and hatred bit, do much so that his feeling now match abirs feeling.

You get my post😃

Dts what I don't get. I mean he still likes Kuhu a lot more than Mishti. He has already told her dt. But instead of feeling bad for her that she is getting married under false pretences , he is still always thinking and blaming Mishti for everything.

@ bold : I feel d exact same thing. Or perhaps he wanted Mishti to beg him to take her back and he would hv rejected her ........making it all barabar.

Though when Mishti rejected him.....he had shouted " tum kya mujhe reject karogi main tumhe reject karta hoon. " Still so much obsession.

Yeah CVS aren't trying to show that at all. Just that this obsession has gone for so long ......dt now it looks like his whole world is revolving around Mishti.

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi forumwassios......new and an occasional participant in this s forum...

I agree with everything said about Kunal and his obsession with Mishti but wasn’t that the case with Shweta. It’s possible that to spite his ‘mother’ he may bring Sweta back in his life and make things worse for BB in terms of managing the constant blackmailing from Sweta and Kuhu and family, Abir etc ...looks like tough times ahead for her.  Will Kunal dedicate himself wholeheartedly to the business as before? 

Let’s see how the cvs are heading in the future leap.....🤔

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No no Kunal doesn't love Mishti . Dts clear and we all know story is not intending to show dt at all.

But the way his whole life is revolving around one rejection is now going overboard. Didn't Shweta also reject him ? 

Maybe because he loved Shweta