Poll
Do you like Prabhas???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He is darling for a reason....I liked his looks in Saaho too..
I've no comments for Prabhas but I find Rana really attractive since I saw him in 'Te Amo', then as Vikram in YJHD.
Big Yes....
Hi , wats up doing happy dance 😂
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Hi , wats up doing happy dance 😂
😆 actually remember craze during Bahubali in theatre....it was unbelievable...so just excited 😆
😆 actually remember craze during Bahubali in theatre....it was unbelievable...so just excited 😆
Oh ya it's bahubali festival lol



On light note - bahubali grand grand son , sahoo , it's show time 💃😂
Yes and I liked all the promotions he is doing with Shraddha. Shraddha is such a dumbo lol, Prabhas has more knowledge about BW movies than her.
I liked him one of the movies he did with Anushka Shetty (I don't even remember the name of that movie ).
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I liked him one of the movies he did with Anushka Shetty (I don't even remember the name of that movie ).
Mirchi
Billa
They should just get married .
Thanks! It was Mirchi that I watched. They do look good together 😊.
Like ...you mean as an actor or looks?
IDK as an actor, but I liked how he looked in Mirchi
https://x.com/FauziTheMovie/status/2077632950674301107
10