Poll
Do you like Prabhas???
I liked him in Bahubali. But I find him cringe worthy in Saaho.
I think he is better in period films.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
shaho will surprise us
Same. He was okay in Bahubali. But otherwise looks ...well, opposite of good looking. Lol
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
shaho will surprise us
Really? His dialogue delivery was horrible to say the least.
He was good in Bahubali. But he has been so cringey in Saaho songs and trailer till now. 🙄
I liked him when rebel released but not now. I like Rana a lot he is better looking than prabhas IMO
He is like male version of bahenji types. He is good for goody two shoes roles not rogue type police officer.
may be i like the genre man LOL i like the both teaser n trailer 😉Really? His dialogue delivery was horrible to say the least.
n it has chance of 30-35+cr opening hindi only
@pheno if Mv releases in 11000 screens, hw much it il collect on opening day?
itne screens ha kiya india maOriginally posted by: awesomegurti
@pheno if Mv releases in 11000 screens, hw much it il collect on opening day?
100+cr net gross 150cr
https://x.com/FauziTheMovie/status/2077632950674301107
10