Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I've read in old gossip mag scan people used to call Amrita, Mardana Singh. Bad genes beti pe aa gayi.
Nah !!!
Because of fairness she looks acchi otherwise her features are blah!!
mard lagrha ha pora 😆
😆 after mardana singh now present u mardana khanI've read in old gossip mag scan people used to call Amrita, Mardana Singh. Bad genes beti pe aa gayi.
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
mard lagrha ha pora 😆
yani tere interest ke hisaab se theke hai tiger ali 😆
I've read in old gossip mag scan people used to call Amrita, Mardana Singh. Bad genes beti pe aa gayi.
not mardana singh, but MARD singh
Vo weird scary doll hota hain nahi golu molu sa with wavy / rope like hair. If only I could find that pic.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1gRyDNBdBa/?igshid=6k61s3beq0dk
Bohot hi achi lag rahi hai❤️
Sara looks feminine and masculine depending on the angles.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOdIv1jwhc https://x.com/i/status/2055943854818554042
7