Poll
Who is your favourite?
For me it's Prerna and second choice would be kukki .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Only Bajaj ❤️

Mine toooooo
And I love ❤️ my beautiful kuki also ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰😘😘😘😊😊
Sneha, u missed out Debuda...unfair 🤪my vote for him
Rest Saare caaamedy 😆

Always!
RB forever and ever 😎
Sneha you didn't mention Veena 🤔
For me she is the best currently 👍🏼
Rest all eyeconic are eyesore 🤣Anurag is on the way to butchering but I support him but he is not the best currently. That's bcoz he isn t there at all. 🤣
Only n only bajaj.....d rest r way too boring
Mr. Rishabh Bajaj undoubtedly
Can I say Mr. Vyas? 😆