i love making gifs buss ps takes a long time to make that's why I didn't 🤣 but yea wala app mast hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i love making gifs buss ps takes a long time to make that's why I didn't 🤣 but yea wala app mast hai 🤣

let me make also
😆
I also want to be his teddy he will hold me like this ☺️
Bt not as daughter 😈😉
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I also want to be his teddy he will hold me like this ☺️
Bt not as daughter 😈😉

Kyun behen yeh jitna Tera Ghar Hain utna Mera bhi
Another one
😅 I can't edit the size lol 😂😂

How is this one?