Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepshikha20

Vow...very different and refreshing story.... update soon

Will update as soon as we reach page 12. :) 

So keep up with commenting and i'll update.

the chapter is ready. 

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rishabh's intro was gripping and his first meeting with Prerna has been planned really well. I can't wait to read how their first meeting goes. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Rishabh's intro was gripping and his first meeting with Prerna has been planned really well. I can't wait to read how their first meeting goes. 

I assure you the first meeting is going to be a long one ;)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Editing the update :)

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yayy...I came here to ask you for an update....but you're already on it....great....

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Yayy...I came here to ask you for an update....but you're already on it....great....

haha will update on pg 12 :)

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The setting of the AU is just so awesome. It's different and it has made me so curious. 

The introduction of Rishabh and Prerna with a missing Anurag is just adding to the hype. It's brilliant and I am intrigued as to how you'll proceed with the story. 

Keep it up and awaiting the next update! 

Riya

komlika thumbnail

Good to read about Bajaj’s background to understand him 

So they will be seeing each other more often now 

He is affected by her 

Thank you for the update 🤗

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

First of all thank you so much for this lovely lovely comment. It blew my heart away. Seriously. 

To answer your question about how can I write without shipping them is, that I am not a regular to the show. Hence, I don't connect with any of the couples of that level, mostly my story is my inspiration which I use to go ahead and write something worth reading. Thank you. 

I believe a reader is engaged into your story with the very first line that comes in front of his or her eyes if that is good rest is bound to be good. That's why I start off with quotes relating to the updates. THE MASKS THAT PEOPLE WEAR was a teacher / student thing with a whole lot of mystery to it, I loved it. SUN HAS SET By Noe123 is one of those stories that I really really wish would have never been gone undone. I've read it this one's completely different as far as I know. :) 

Rishabh's age wasn't something I pondered on but it could be 30ish or so. You can imagine on your own though. 

The next few updates are going to be building on the liking of Prerna in Rishabh's heart and knowing more about the characters and the missing person of course. 

So wait up and it'll be as soon as I get enough pages of comments I'll update. 

(13 or so pg I believe.) :P

You have to give me the link for your stories. Secondly, thanks for such a detailed reply..and I understand shipping your own characters at some point, so you don't need to watch for inspiration. Also, update already? 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

The setting of the AU is just so awesome. It's different and it has made me so curious. 

The introduction of Rishabh and Prerna with a missing Anurag is just adding to the hype. It's brilliant and I am intrigued as to how you'll proceed with the story. 

Keep it up and awaiting the next update! 

Riya

Thank you so so much for this comment

the intent of this is to keep you guys hooked till i unfold the cards 😉