The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was reading the updates every now and then but wow gonna stop doing that now too. This show is gone. Finished. Well done YTG cvs well done 👏🏽 ruined their own show.
Originally posted by: Preeti.xo
I was reading the updates every now and then but wow gonna stop doing that now too. This show is gone. Finished. Well done YTG cvs well done 👏🏽 ruined their own show.
Today was heights .. every thing is so sad here .. can’t watch Asmita crying all the time
Is the baby really dead or has been secretly taken away ??
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Is the baby really dead or has been secretly taken away ??
I think Asmita will be keeping her as a secret from Shaan.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I think Asmita will be keeping her as a secret from Shaan.
Yes how else will the story progress otherwise ... now it will be story of Shamita baby boy n Nandini’s girl ...new Bhai behen ka Tashan ...for season two ... Ridoy n Shaan types ... ..