Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Bitiya
Bahut soch samajhkar sundartasey Aakash Bitwa ke Patr kii Rachna Ki hai 👏
Translation...
You have moulded Akash's Character thoughtfully and beautifully
👏
Thank you, and I hope, I can maintain it ..till the end.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Bitiya
Bahut soch samajhkar sundartasey Aakash Bitwa ke Patr kii Rachna Ki hai 👏
Translation...
You have moulded Akash's Character thoughtfully and beautifully
👏
Thank you, and I hope, I can maintain it ..till the end.
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Hi
Akash just took away our heart in the epilogue. Oh I so wanted him to get his love but alas Payal had already found her soulmate.
Yes one cannot get over Wedded even with a day or two. It will take time. Lingers on lime a sweet memory.
I hope you git your copy of WA too.
Here I am sure in Withered all the characters are going to just floor us. N has given careful thought in moulding each character.
I am glad that my stories have that kind of impact.
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Absolutely. Wedded is simply awesome. Connected with N and her stories on Wedded.
That being said, I have a feeling Withered is going to be much much more to treasure.
I was just telling Nandini on the blog, Wedded is so close to my heart and I really dont know why. I loved penning BTS, WA too. But the kind of thrill I got while penning Wedded, has now come back with Withered.
But they are both diametrically opposite. You will in the end how different the two stories are and yet, they are impactful.
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Yes Akash's Sabar ka Baandh is ready to break any time now. Whom and how it is going to sweep away remains to be seen. From what we know about Akash I think he will not have a volcanic reaction but will do things that will impact people and things greatly but with finesse. Zor ka jhatka dheere say.
This is more dangerous that an immediate strong outburst
Its going to have a lot of collateral damage. 😉
Originally posted by: Savera84
If Akash is at the end of his tether, he should start taking his frustration out on his parents.
But, it looks like he is going to start with Khushi and through Khushi, Arnav.
Cheers.......
Nope. His parents are on line. But we cant hold it against him for the collateral; damage 😉
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
Dil thaam ke baithiye.
N said one by one secrets will be revealed. Countdown has begun for us to cry n feel the pain of our characters
I will try and make it bearable 🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
So as expected, it will bring out the worse in them. 🤔
Why am I not surprised. But between Akash and Arnav who will finally make Khushi fall for him??
Unquestionably she will fall in love with Arnav
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I will try and make it bearable 🤗
Oh I am sure it will be unbearable for us.😭
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Hmm, it should be, what all will others do and how will Arnav react to that situation?
Oh so Akash will light a tinkaa and others will act. Arnav is going to either blast or be too quiet. He may not act as expected at all.
How will Khushi react to this explosive situation remains to be seen
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Nope. His parents are on line. But we cant hold it against him for the collateral; damage 😉
Good to know somebody is soon getting a reality check. Can't avoid collateral damage. 😒
Cheers....
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
34