Users

Frequent Posters

lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update 

Ishru part in the kitchen was beautiful 

Felt like true mother daughter

Raman was happy seeing Rubi get motherly love but at the same time scared that Rubi may be heart broken if ishita leaves her after marriage 

Last part was nice

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 13

Ishra were hugging each other when Raman realised their position.he break the hug and said straightening himself-u have ur snacks,then I will drop u.its getting late.

Ishita made a face and said-aap hamesha mujhe bhagate kyun rehte hai,Kya meri presence aapko irritate hai??

Raman-nothing like that,it's just ruhi so gayi hai,toh tumhe bore feel hoga naa.thats why I was saying so.

Ishita-so what,we can talk.bahut mujhse baat karna achcha nahi lagta.we know each other since long ,but we hardly talked.today I wanna talk with u,only if u have time and u like to talk to me.agar bore ho rahe hai toh main chali jaaungi.

Raman -nothing like that,tell me ,what u wanna talk??

Ishita-umm,kuch bhi.kisi bhi baare mein ,I just want to talk.

Raman-ok ,my name is Dr Raman Kumar bhalla,I am a doctor by profession.simple saa banda hoon,kuch jyada khwahisheish toh nahi hai,just happy the way I am.u tell,if u want to know anything about me.

Ishita-only if u r comfortable,tell me about ur wife.

Raman -kya janna chahti ho,yahin ki usne mujhe kyun choda??

Ishita-yes,I actually wanna know ki koi aapko kaise chod sakta hai,I mean u r just the perfect one,itne achche doctor hai,itne responsible papa hai,husband bhi achche hi rahe honge,how can someone leave u.please aap bura mat maniye but I really want to know this.aapko bura toh nahi lagaa naa.

Raman nodded in no and said-actually I like it,the way u complimented me,but main itna bhi achcha nahi hoon ,achcha hota toh shayad Naina mujhe chod kar nahi jaati.

Ishita-u miss her,u really loved her naa??she said looking down feeling hurt.

Raman-nothing like that,it's just she was my wife,I tried to give her everything but she was never satisfied.usse har kuch zarurat se jyada chahiye tha,paise,Mera pyaar,Mera waqt.i couldn't give her everything in plenty and she just went to someone else for those things.u know when she left I felt bad for me ,but horrible for my baby.i really don't know how a mother can leave her child. 

Ishita-and what u feel for her now??do u still love her??

Raman -i hate her,I hate her to leaving us like this .I tried to do everything for her still she left us for someone else.isse jyada main uske baare mein baat nahi kar paaunga.can we please change the topic.

Ishita-sorry,will never ask this question again.ok ,tell me what's ur favourite colour.

Raman -blue and urs.

Ishita-green,aur ruhi ka.

Raman -u tell,u know her well.

Ishita-i think purple.

Raman -correct.

Ishita-aur favourite khana??

Raman -rajma chawal.

Ishita-but she told palak paneer.

Raman -palak paneer mera favourite hai ,rajma chawal uska.ok enough of talk,I think I should now drop u home ,it's getting really late now.

Ishita-dont worry ,I will do cab.waise bhi rooh is sleeping .how can u go leaving her.

Raman-no no ,I can't leave u alone at this time.i have a idea,main ruhi ko utha deta hoon ,we will drop u home and then we can come having dinner.even better,u too join us.hum sab ek saath dinner karte hai,then we will drop u home,what say.

Ishita got happy and said-i am in.

Raman went to wake up ruhi and after ten minutes ishraruh were going to the restaurant to have dinner.

Soon they reached the restaurant and the order was placed.

Ruhi-kitna maza aa raha hai naa,papa.hum kitne din baad baahar aaye hai khana khane.

Raman nodded and soon the order was served.ishita served everyone and started feeding ruhi .ruhi was happily eating while Raman was eating admiring ishru.

Ruhi-papa,main Kal tiffin mein bhi aaloo ke paranthe le jaaungi.

Raman -sorry baby,Kal maid nahi aayegi .papa ko hi tiffin banana hai toh I will make something easy.

Ruhi-ok papa,parso .

Raman -parso pakka.he said and both hified while Ishita listen to them and decided something smiling.

After having food,ruman dropped Ishita home.she hugged ruhi tightly and went pecking her.

Soon ruman were on the way to home.ruhi slept in the way only while Raman continued driving.

Soon they reached home and slept after changing.

Next morning,ruhi was getting ready while Raman was doing the works fastly when the door bell rang.

Raman -uff subah subah kaun aa gaya,ruhi open the door.

Ruhi-i am getting late,papa.meri chooti bhi bandhni hai abhi.she said opening the door and he heard her saying-ishita aunty,aap yahan.savere savere.

Raman came out hearing her and saw Ishita hugging ruhi and said-hi darling,good morning bachcha.aapki chooti nahi bani ab tak ,no worry .main baandh deti hoon.give me the comb.she said and ruhi bring the comb happily and Ishita started tying her braid.

Seeing them engrossed in themselves,Raman asked -can I ask ,what r u doing here this early??

Ishita look at him and said-ofcourse not.she said and both the girls giggled.

Raman -ishita,tum Kya kar rahi ho ??

Ishita-doc,can't u see ruhi ki chooti bandh rahi hoon.

Raman -i mean yahan Kya kar rahi ho??

Ishita-came to ur house,to make aaloo ke paranthe for rooh.she called me.

Raman -u called her ,rooh.its not good beta,he was saying when Ishita said-no no,ruhi didn't called me.her sad face called me .she wanted to have aalloo ke paranthe in lunch ,so I came to make it for u.ruhi ne kaha Ishita aunty aa jao ,toh Ishita aunty aa gayi .she said completing braiding her hair and said going to Raman -go and get ready doc,while I am making food for both of u.

Raman -no Ishita,it's not needed.u please go ,I will manage.

Ishita went inside and said-that I can see.kya mess kiya hua hai aapne.u go doc,I am doing it.

Raman-no Ishita,please don't do this.

Ishita-u don't wanna eat food made by me,then u don't eat.main sirf ruhi ke liye banaungi.but please let me make warna ruhi ko late ho jaayega.

Raman was just trying to stop her when ruhi came and said-what r u doing ,papa.let aunty work.its getting really late.

Raman -but bachcha,how can we,he was saying when ruhi said-please papa,we r getting late.aunty aaj aa gayi hai toh let her help.she will not come everyday .naa aunty.

Ishita-ofcourse rooh.doc ,aap please tension mat lo.i am doing all this only for ruhi.usse khush dekh kar mujhe Khushi hoti hai.main pakka aapko dobara pareshan nahi karungi.

Raman -ok ,but u r not doing this again.ishita,I really don't like u doing all this for us .I mean I really appreciate ur efforts for ruhi but,he was saying when Ishita said-main samajh gayi,aap jaa kar ready ho jaiye.u must be getting late.she said and signalled ruhi to take Raman while she resumed the work.

Ishita-uff,my handsome doctor don't know how to cook.pura mess up kar diya .but he was looking such a hottie.how I wish ,I could kiss him.paavam paavam ishu,what u r thinking.but what to do,he was looking just so damn sexy.my cutie pie,uff how much I love him and our rooh.she said and start making breakfast for them.

After half an hour,ruman came and saw the food was already there.

Ishita-rooh,I packed ur lunch box,doc ,aapka bhi lunch pack kar diya hai.aap dono breakfast kar lijiye and then drop me office along with rooh.

Raman -it wasn't needed,ishita.he was saying when ruhi said-omg ,dosa.u r the best .itni jaldi kaise banaya aapne.u know I was craving to eat crispy dosa .aapko kaise pata chal jaata hai.

Ishita-coz u r my baby ,I know what u want .main iska batter le kar aayi thi ,so made.chalo jaldi se finish karo.she said making ruhi eat dosa while Raman couldn't say anything else seeing ruhi so happy.though he was denying Ishita again and again but deep inside he was liking her care and concern for them specially ruhi,but he also know that it's not right to take advantage of someone's goodness,so he was in a fix not knowing how to react .

He was lost in his thought when Ishita said-doc,have it.warna thanda ho jaayega.

Raman nodded and was about to eat but stopped and asked-u had ur breakfast??

Ishita-nahi,main kha lungi baad mein,office mein.aap log kha lijiye .she said making ruhi stop eating.

Ruhi-not done,aap ne hamare liye itna kuch banaya aur khud kuch nahi khaya.chalo open ur mouth ,let me feed u.she was saying when Ishita said-nahi rooh,actually mera fast hai.maine kuch manga hai murugan se,aur ussi ke liye vrat rakha hai.aap dono kha lo .

Ruhi questioned her with eyes and Ishita smiled saying yes.ruhi got happy knowing Ishita fasted for them.she happily hugged Ishita and continued eating while Raman was confused what they r talking.

Soon after the breakfast,all settled on the car.

Ishita-doc,aap mujhe drop kar denge naa.aapko der toh nahi ho rahi.

Raman-no,I will drop u.he said and start driving while Ishita closed her eyes and prayed-bas yeh sapna pura kar dijiye,murugan.i will never ask for anything else.she was lost in thoughts when the car stopped and Raman went out.ishru look at each other all confused and look at the direction only to see him buying fruits and juice from a fruit vendor.

Ishita made a face and said-maine itna achcha nashta banaya,lunch bhi pack Kiya,still he wants to drink juice,sadhu.she was saying when he came and said giving juice to ishita-have it.

Ishita look at him with confused eyes when he said-what ,vrat hai.fruit toh kha sakti ho,juice toh pee sakti ho.have it .he said smiling making Ishita smile too.

Ishita-aap mere liye laaye ho.

Raman-ofcourse,if u can do so much for us,itna toh main kar hi sakta hoon.jaldi se peeyo,then I am bringing another one.jaldi se pi lo,and then have fruits.

Ishita-nahi doc,one glass of juice is more then enough.

Raman -ok but fruit jarur kha lena.apple bhi liya hai,woh jarur khana.u know naa an apple a day,keeps the doctor away.he said smiling and went to pay the money,when Ishita said smiling-and if the doctor is my Raman ,keep the apple away . 

Soon he came back and start driving while Ishita was enjoying her fruits talking happily with ruhi.raman look at ishru and smiled seeing them together.

Soon he dropped Ishita to her office and then went taking ruhi to his hospital from where she would be picked by her school bus.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Res

---

Unres

That was a sweet update. I enjoyed it. The IshRaRu moments were sweet. Raman is gradually opening up to Ishita and that's nice to read. Continue soon

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update... Loved the way Ishita wanted to know abt Raman... Loved her gesture of making food for RaRu.. Lived Ramans concern for her.. 

Continue soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing super update yaar

Total enjoyed it..🤗

Raman share about his pain with ishita

Morning raman and ruhi ready for day

Door bell ring...raman was shock seeing ishita in his house

Ruhi was very happy...ishita making aalu paratha  for raru but he did  not accept this because using her goodness 

Ishita was very happy because  prepared

Dish for first time...

Raman also like ishru bonding and her care for him 

Ruhi feed food for ishita but she didn't eat anything  because fasting for rura 

Ishrura going to their places

Raman stop the car near fruit juice shop 

And buy some fruit for ishita

Ishita really happy he concentrate to her health 

Waiting for next update dr

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice update

pls update soon its a request 

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update loved ishraru happy moments Continue soon
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Raman said ishita he will drop her home ishita said why he is always behind sending her away if he dont like her talk raman said nothing like that ishita said lets talk raman gave his introduction and asked anything else she want to know ishita said about his wife why she left him he is so perfect and nice how can anyone leave her raman said she was never satisfied whatever he did for her she asked if he still loves her raman said he hate her for what she did to his baby raman asked to change the topic raman took ishru for dinner ishita waa feeding ruhi raman was admiring them next morning raman was making ruhi ready ishita came to bhalla house raman asked what she is doing there ishita said to prepare aloo paratha for ruhi raman was denying but ishita and ruhi conveinced him raman was liking ishitas care for ruhi but dont want to take advantage of her goodness ramans care for ishita was nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Raman shared his pain with her

Next morning she is back

Please continue soon

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! Raman is still hesitant in accepting or acknowledging Ishita even as a well wisher. First he is worried about the state of Ruhi after Ishita's exit. Second, he is still reeling from his wife's betrayal. Ishita is resolute to win Raman with the help of Ruhi...