Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As always, your post is to the point. Pari needs a reality check too. But i guess she will end up ruining Rohan's marriage..
Suman was surprisingly mum after Sona's outburst. It was overdue.. Good thing Sona just vent out.. I felt Pulki was suppressing a smile when she ordered Pari to go in her room 😆
Sona is jhansi ki rani mode takes Ro's class too.. the way he backs down when she says sar fodd dungi.. it was hilarious 🤣
I legit shed a tear seeing his outburst. And how well do they compliment each other.. Ro and So
I think she might know Rohan is married. She had checked out his profile on the net. Such a sleaz she is. She flirts with Rohan left right centre and has the gall to badmouth SonaOriginally posted by: Loveforlife
Pari is going to ruin Rohans life first.. I hope she realises that she has taken the wrong path in life soon.
yesterday epi was very good so happy Sona open her mouth uski mom n sis ki bolti band.👏
As always, your post is to the point. Pari needs a reality check too. But i guess she will end up ruining Rohan's marriage..
Suman was surprisingly mum after Sona's outburst. It was overdue.. Good thing Sona just vent out.. I felt Pulki was suppressing a smile when she ordered Pari to go in her room 😆
Sona is jhansi ki rani mode takes Ro's class too.. the way he backs down when she says sar fodd dungi.. it was hilarious 🤣
I legit shed a tear seeing his outburst. And how well do they compliment each other.. Ro and So
Good that she spoke her mind... Suman was literally treating her like a doormat.
Rohit was terrified for a moment there...🤣