-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats on the new AT

May all of us get mukti from this show🤗

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I cant blame Anu with whatever he is doing today. Prerna did it when she was hurt. And if that was right, this is right too. 

But ys i didnt like it when he asked pre to move bck to bb for bajaj's house. That was honestly the stink of the man, we abhor. 

But pre, is no more the character i loved. Ainve hi pedestial pe chadaya tha usko. Precap made me feel, he fell for a wrong girl 💔

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yea ordered few more packets.

PS: Congrats on new AT like always whenever I comment first we get manhoos news for biryani so that's the precap.

😡😡😡

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

You don’t actually think that right???

No I really think so one time when I commented first we got PreJaj first face off, next time some other pic related to them with popat benaras pic of AnuPre.

Today this precap. I am certified manhoos for biryani😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Congrats on the new AT

May all of us get mukti from this show🤗

Best prayer😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Grace! I totally agree with ur with respect to PRerna! And u are absofreakinglutely right that B can turn into a better person coz of Pre and Pre gets a mentor in B

With respect to Anu i dont think the CVs will risk turning him negative! 

With all the dialogues they are giving him its clear that they are scared to butcher Anu! The last dialogue of his that he is Pre's soulmate and understands her pain made me connect with him more! 

I will say that i am liking Anu's determination to win against Bajaj but it should not be for Pre because Anu should never fight for Pre as Pre is not a commodity to win and Anu will always be Pre's everything and vice-versa so i dont want Anu to move on from Pre for now! 

angie they r just waiting for trp  they  can ruin anurag  for  new couple  

but  as  anu  is most loved i still have hope 👍🏼

i m seriously  waiting  how  anu  will defeat bajaj 

i so want  anu  to help kukki  to bevome nml but cvs dikhayenge nahi

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Nahi

Nada

No

Kaadu(in Telugu)

Ella (in Tamil)

tere mu main mendak dreams main anda bryani ka dhuaan dar phoonk and shirtless anu seein

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

tere mu main mendak dreams main anda bryani ka dhuaan dar phoonk and shirtless anu seein

Kuch bachaake rakhthi sab ek hi din 😂😂

abhiya_12 thumbnail

I am not going to comment ever again kya patha next time love confession aajaye🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

I cant blame Anu with whatever he is doing today. Prerna did it when she was hurt. And if that was right, this is right too. 

But ys i didnt like it when he asked pre to move bck to bb for bajaj's house. That was honestly the stink of the man, we abhor. 

But pre, is no more the character i loved. Ainve hi pedestial pe chadaya tha usko. Precap made me feel, he fell for a wrong girl 💔

anurag fell for worng girl yr  thats the fact 

pre is not bad girl but  she  is not good for anu