Good morning Sneha πΊ. I missed u tooππ
Waiting for some fantastic news from your end Aarti.π Hope u had a good time at home.βοΈ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning Sneha πΊ. I missed u tooππ
Waiting for some fantastic news from your end Aarti.π Hope u had a good time at home.βοΈ
Originally posted by: Haseena2020
Hi Sneha I am back at work, parents at home, atleast I dont have to worry about cooking and etc, everything mom does it and now I am just going to work and coming home. how are you doing dear? had ur breakfast?
Cooking and other chores everyday tend to become boring at some point of time, a break from all these is always welcome.π Relax now, you needed this break badly. βοΈ
Originally posted by: Anuteja10
Good morning Sneha Arthi Nitya Jen Haseena Lima kamali shinu Thabs n all my lovely friends π€
Hello Anu.π Had your tea and snacks ? Kids are back from school ?
Hello everyone.. how are you all..π€
I am fine..
Good night... sweet dreams
Originally posted by: friendlyghost08
Hello everyone.. how are you all..π€
I am fine..
Good night... sweet dreams
Limaji, Kaha thi aap. Everyone was worried. Busy thi kya?? All well na?
no i m not bz...all is well...Originally posted by: snehatara
Limaji, Kaha thi aap. Everyone was worried. Busy thi kya?? All well na?
Sorry for worrying everyone π
Originally posted by: Haseena2020
Hi Shinu chellam how are you doing?
Hello di... Apologies for my usual late replyπ’π€π€π
Hope I will be fine soon..π
Originally posted by: ms.nitya12
Good Morning Angel π€ wishing the same to you π
How is the weather at your end?
Nitya di..ππ€π€
Sorry for my late reply
It's pretty hot nd humid here
Anu di..π€π€
We both are struggling to recover soon..π’