Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aardhan

Hello Srishti and everyone!

I forgot about this plan to open a thread ... was just feeling bad there was no episode. ðŸ¥º

Still can’t fathom why Sony slashed their most popular show and that too at 497! Wouldn’t it be a feather on their cap too if their show ran successfully for 500 episodes..... all I can think of is channels usually have to start new shows to keep their investors happy  and here a few shows had similar trp, so maybe they decided to chop the oldest one. And Sony usually changes its programming when kbc starts..... so..... let’s see how it works out for them  

Rakesh Maheshwari May have been addressed if they had time. Even I was thinking about that in the weekend and N’s VO where she said she teased Sameer asking if Rakesh was her dad or his! 

Hey no prob.... yeah i too was feeling void bt yes to over come this void lets talk to each other everyday during show time.... jab ek hi naiya main hai toh saath hi paar karenge iss hurdle ko😳

yup dt vo did suggest dt may be due to some circumstances rakesh would have proudly said i am sameer's father.... bt hey didnt had time to show even they had in initial epi dt preeti is a hairstylist bt they ended saying ghar sambhal rahi hai so lot of things were not shown.... 

d whole point of seeing old epi is to see wt all went in black hole🤣 n yes have some fun to cheer ourselves😳

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, 

Worst Monday ever missing yud coz I won’t be able to see today evening after I go back home ðŸ˜­