PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by mitras

Thats heart wrenching yet beautiful. Their union itself is a tale of their individual plights.๐Ÿ˜Šloved it

Thanks so much for your wonderful words of appreciation ๐Ÿ˜€

This is such an amazing chapter. I Loved it. 

Shalini's attempts to convince Bajaj. The emotional conflict that Bajaj is going through is painful. He knows that his relationship with his wife will be affected big time which his wife is not understanding now. I loved Prerna when she showed him that his anger on her is not correct. I like this Shalini when she understood Prerna's plight in this profession and thankfully he also came to know her past. And the ending is damn good.

Originally posted by Deepshikha20

Thanks for the quick updates... loved the simplicity of the description... waiting f3the next update

Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re enjoying this story. Thanks 

Will update as soon as the next chapter is ready. 

Originally posted by Rockxz

Shalini is gonna regret it big time. 

+You did a really good job writing this. โค๏ธ I could feel bajaj's pain just by reading. Will wait for the next part. 

Iโ€™m happy to know that you could feel the emotional turmoil of the characters 

Thanks for commenting 

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

I hope this is not the end ๐Ÿ˜ญ I want to know what happen next? /does pre gets pregnant with their child?  Does both get emotionally attracted towards each other? 

Pls continue ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโคโคโคโค

No itโ€™s not the end. The ff has just started. You will get your answers as you read further ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by stranger2rose

No itโ€™s not the end. The ff has just started. You will get your answers as you read further ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank God ๐Ÿค—pls update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Can't wait to read more ... Please update super soon๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by ShumiM

Oh girl u made me cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ.both Reshab  and prerna 's pain and hurt .....really heart wrenching.very eager to know the aftermath. Thanks 

Ohh I didnโ€™t intend to make anyone cry ๐Ÿ˜ข 

Will update the next chapter soon 

Thanks 

Originally posted by MR21

This is such an amazing chapter. I Loved it. 

Shalini's attempts to convince Bajaj. The emotional conflict that Bajaj is going through is painful. He knows that his relationship with his wife will be affected big time which his wife is not understanding now. I loved Prerna when she showed him that his anger on her is not correct. I like this Shalini when she understood Prerna's plight in this profession and thankfully he also came to know her past. And the ending is damn good.

The chapter was running high on emotions..every character was angry and conflicted with the situation and felt misunderstood by others. 

Thanks for sharing your views 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.